20160622 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-06-22
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp X Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Ioana Signureanu
. x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160615_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June) - update
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
    • Hans to update on reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
    • Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
  • Discussion Topics
    • Virtual Connectathon
    • Continue conversation on Custom Resource Policy
  • Approval items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Lloyd/Paul
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 20160615_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Lloyd/Paul
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June) - update
      • Bryn is updating and will let us know when those are done
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • Add for next week
    • Hans to update on reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
      • Add for next week
    • Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
      • David has received some responses and forwarded to Lloyd. No other responses recorded. What should we do when they reply? Lloyd states that the FMM spreadsheet can be updated directly. Spreadsheet located [here]
      • Add for next week
  • Discussion Topics
    • Virtual Connectathon
      • Lloyd: Was discussed in Montreal by payers, but it is a surprise that they are announcing that they're doing it. David: what position should we take on this? There has been no information about agenda or content. Event is in three weeks. Should we ask them to come to the meeting next week to give us more detail? It should have FMG approval. Paul: Who okayed this? Lloyd: Not sure they understood there was a requirement that they had to get it okayed. If you want recognition of it being "official" it needs FHIR approval. Discussion over whether or not HQ should have followed a process to approve and promote the event. Grahame: I understand why they didn't come and talk to us, but they should have by our rules. We need to reach out to them and find out how they Connectathon is being managed. Anne to find out who agreed to host it and to find out if formal endorsement is appropriate and how much interest is being shown; also what experts will be on hand. Anne Skypes Karen and gets the relevant information. Brian Post asks if this means any organization can get their FHIR Connectathon hosted and organized from HL7 international? Agreement that HQ should be made aware of approval process for Connectathons. Grahame will forward these issues to EC.
    • Continue conversation on Custom Resource Policy
      • Need to do a better definition of what a custom resource actually is before the conversation continues and Grahame is working on it.
  • Approval items
    • Cross-Paradigm Behavioral Health Data Exchange IG
      • Ioana here to represent project. Group reviews document as Ioana describes. Grahame notes that work is going on in this space and this will be very helpful. Discussion over cross-paradigm aspect.
      • MOTION to approve: Hans/Paul
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • MnM PSS
      • Add for next week
    • ConsentDirective Resource Proposal
      • Work continues. John asks about relevant deadlines; would like to know if FMG agrees in principal to the concept so they don't miss the deadline. Lloyd: The WG needs to agree before the freeze what is going to be included. Once that decision is made, they have full cover to ballot a consent thingy in August. Paul: I don't think we would hold them up. John: I would like that message to get to the committee but not through him. Paul thinks the WG understands and is on board. Lloyd: If they want there to be multiple resources, i.e., more than one Consent thingy, then we need to do an approval process. If the WG lands on just one thing or there are two things that we're choosing between, then they don't need to talk to us anymore. David: So we can drop this particular item unless there's a reason to bring it up in the future. Lloyd: Technically, though, we need the WG to tell us what their expectation is around the proposal they gave us.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Deadline has passed. Three tracks will be of interest to Payers. Nothing in there for Workflow or Quality measures. How strict will we be on requiring test scripts? Grahame: it's a good thing to do if you can but there are some where it's not easy. Lloyd: Test scripts will be part of implementation guides for FMM levels so that will be another source. David: So we should leave it at the encouragement level for now. It's not a quality criteria yet but it will be eventually.
      • CDS Hooks Proposal: looks good
      • CQF on FHIR: looks good
      • DAF: Lack of expected participants. Otherwise looks good.
      • Device Data Integration: Haven't completed the scenarios.
        • David to reach out to remind them to complete scenarios
    • Grahame reports that the trademark policy is now operational and announced.
    • Ballot Planning
      • Do we have ballot timing out on the wiki? Lloyd: It was sent out to co-chairs but has not gone out on the wiki.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to put ballot timeline on Wiki
  • Adjourned at 5:30 PM Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160629 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.