20160601 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-06-01
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Bryn Rhodes

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160525_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June)
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
    • Hans to reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
    • Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
    • David to draft communication to WGs regarding FMM levels/goals
    • David/Brian to send out reminder regarding Connectathon proposal due date on 6/3
  • Review Items
  • Review Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Quorate at 4:05 pm Eastern
  • Agenda Check
    • Add Consent resource proposal
  • Minutes from 20160525_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve by John; second by Paul
    • VOTE: Brian Post abstains; remaining in favor
  • Grahame reports that new IG infrastructure is just about ready to go. Need to look at how they are done. They can be 1) Part of core and integrated (part of build process), 2) published on HL7 website but not integrated, 3) expected to be published somewhere else. Will there be instructions to WGs on what they need to do to migrate to new process? Grahame says the build process is described but not the migration process. Grahame will document for internal IGs; difficult to document for external IGs. Paul: Should document what the choice points are.
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June)
      • Bryn notes they are still working through some issues and expects to be done by late June. Lloyd states that mid-June would be better as far as timing. Bryn agrees to shoot for mid-June. To go from draft to non-draft: 1) FMG approves, 2) WG has to say it's done and ready for production use, 3) build has to run without errors/warnings
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • Add to next week
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
      • Got a response back without an answer to the question.
      • Todd responded to David's email regarding FMM levels.
      • Complete
    • Hans to reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
      • Add for next week
    • Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
      • Some discussion has occurred on lists. Add for next week.
    • David to draft communication to WGs regarding FMM levels/goals
      • David completed.
    • David/Brian to send out reminder regarding Connectathon proposal due date on 6/3
      • Add for next week; proposal due date will be on 6/15
  • Review Items
    • Harmonization of Health Quality Models
      • Bryn Rhodes here to discuss. Intent is to focus on methodology for incorporating as much as possible CIMI-detailed clinical models and support of the knowledge that is encoded in those into some kind of path to get to a FHIR representation. Discussion over whether or not the PSS is accurately describing the project. This is the development of a conversion methodology between CIMI and FHIR instances with tooling to support it using these particular domains of models as test cases. Bryn offers to add clarifying language. Question over whether others understood when they approved. Bryn confirms that it was all discussed in Montreal. Agreement that the project scope should be modified. In 3.b., product family should be changed to product line. Grahame requests to be added to modeling facilitators. Discussion over ballot timeline. Is this publishing a new QI Core? Bryn agrees to make that more specific in project scope. STU ballot will be challenging in January. Goal is to provide a pipeline that can be used to provide this kind of content. January ballot may end up being a separate piece rather than having specific dependencies on Core. Bryn will make changes and take back to CQI for review.
        • MOTION to accept project with suggested changes and CQI review by Paul; second by Brian Post.
        • VOTE: all in favor
    • MnM PSS
      • Add for next week. Needs to be reviewed by ITS and Vocab.
    • Endpoint FHIR Resource Proposal
      • Lloyd notes RIM scope would be Device. Would like to see relationship to Device listed. Discussion over the relationship between endpoint and conformance. May make sense to allow conformance to point to Endpoint. Paul wonders where this would be applicable in the message header. Brian Post: it's perhaps a return address. Currently it is a URL.
        • MOTION to approve by Brian Post; second by John
        • VOTE: all in favor
    • ConsentDirective Resource Proposal - add for next week
  • Adjourned at 5:35 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160608 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.