20160525 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-05-25
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Eric Haas
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160518_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • All: send comments to Grahame on draft of roadmap for STU3
    • David to discuss Connectathon reg form options for tracks with HQ and the possibility of emailing participtants
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column.
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
    • Hans to continue working with relevant WGS to fine tune issues around SupplyDelivery
    • Hans to reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
    • Anne to add FHIR Repository PSS to TSC agenda (complete)
  • Review Items
  • Discussion topics
    • Determine who will draft formal message summarizing survey results and next steps surrounding resources where we're waiting for implementation
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept by John; Paul seconds
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 20160518_FMG_concall
    • MOTION by John to approve; second by Lloyd
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • All: send comments to Grahame on draft of roadmap for STU3
      • Complete
    • David to discuss Connectathon reg form options for tracks with HQ and the possibility of emailing participants
      • Complete. Discussed with MaryAnn and Lillian; will continue as usual due to GOM restrictions
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion
      • Bryn still working with WG on revamping the resources. Leave for mid-June.
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column.
      • Add for next week
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
      • Add for next week
    • Hans to continue working with relevant WGS to fine tune issues around SupplyDelivery
      • Can remove
    • Hans to reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
      • Add for next week
    • Anne to add FHIR Repository PSS to TSC agenda (complete)
      • Remove
  • Review Items
  • Discussion topics
    • Determine who will draft formal message summarizing survey results and next steps surrounding resources where we're waiting for implementation
      • Formal message is summary of spreadsheet results of what WGs agreed to do. We were going to highlight places where the migration to the target level was gated by implementer activity as opposed to WG activity, where the WG intentions were meeting implementer expressed desires. Will be dependent on specific lists of resources and what we're waiting on. Each liaison confirms with the WG what is blocking them. This would be for all resources, not just those targeted for STU3. Discussion over several results and how to read the data objectively.
        • ACTION: Each liaison reach out to WGs and report back WG's intentions
        • ACTION: David to draft words for communication after data is compiled.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Not much to report. Sent out an email to track leads and asked them to update the outcomes; waiting for responses. Brian Pech: The open format from the last two Connectathons - is that how we want to run them in the future? Group concurs. Proposals due by the end of June.
        • ACTION: Send out reminder on 6/3
    • FGB
      • Looked at custom resource policy proposal. Brian Pech: CIMI people believe they have 2 to 4 FHIR profiles on CIMI artifacts that are capable of being transformed to OpenEHR artifacts. Demonstrated capability to map CIMI models through OpenEHR; now they're working on CIMI models through FHIR.
    • MnM –
      • Continuing to work on the QA criteria for conformance artifacts and datatype change requests.
    • FMG Liaisons
      • CBCC is having a special session on Friday on consent directives with a focus on FHIR.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160601 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.