20160314 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2016-03-14
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler x Lorraine Constable x Grahame Grieve David Hay
x Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer x Cecil Lynch (ArB) Regrets Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
Wayne Kubick . Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests x Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20160307 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Grahame to forward blog post regarding custom resources to FGB before publishing
    • Anne to ask Tamara to add "Other Resources" to FGB, FMG, and FHIR-I pages to link to minutes on wiki
    • Anne to add M&C to TSC e-vote
    • Lorraine to take issue of moving FGB/FMG chat to Zulip when the timing is appropriate
  • Discussion Topics
    • TSC discussion and approval of Mission and Charter; clarification of Lorraine's role
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Minutes review
    • MOTION to approve by Lorraine; second by Ewout.
    • VOTE: all in favor (4-0-0)
  • Action Items:
    • Grahame to forward blog post regarding custom resources to FGB before publishing - add to next week
    • Anne to ask Tamara to add "Other Resources" to FGB, FMG, and FHIR-I pages to link to minutes on wiki - complete
    • Anne to add M&C to TSC e-vote - complete
    • Lorraine to take issue of moving FGB/FMG chat to Zulip to TSC when the timing is appropriate - leave on. Grahame notes that FMG is considering moving now.
      • Grahame to check with FMG on move schedule and let them know that it should go up to TSC
  • Charter was approved by TSC.
    • Charter says we'll have a minimum of two co-chairs. Lorraine currently backup co-chair. Dave states he would love to have a more formal arrangement for a third co-chair.
      • MOTION by Lorraine to add a third co-chair position on FGB. Cecil seconds.
      • VOTE: all in favor (5/0/0)
      • MOTION to elect Lorraine as co-chair by Ewout; second by Cecil.
      • VOTE: 4/0/1
        • Anne to notify Linda that we've elected Lorraine to co-chair position
  • Lorraine mentions that TSC asked about whether M&C should include relationship to SGB. Lorraine noted that SGB hasn't gotten going yet and we can revisit at the year update as necessary.
  • Lorraine mentions cancelling the call until after content freeze. Grahame agrees that would be helpful. Calls will be assumed cancelled on 2016-03-21 and 2016-03-28 unless someone brings forth an issue. Next official call will be 2016-04-04.
  • Call adjourned at 4:24 PM Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.