20160208 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2015-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler Regrets Lorraine Constable x Grahame Grieve David Hay
x Dave Shaver Ewout Kramer x Cecil Lynch (ArB) x Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
x Wayne Kubick . Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests Austin Kreisler
x Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20150201 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Anne to find out what the drop dead date is from Lillian for moving the FGB Q0 to Tuesday
    • Anne to recirculate precepts document to FGB members
    • Lorraine to ask TSC for guidance on Grahame replacing CTO
    • Anne to send TSC meeting invite to Lloyd for TSC call
  • Items for Review
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • Convened at 4:10 pm Eastern
  • Agenda review: agenda accepted
  • Minutes:
    • MOTION to approve by Lloyd; second by Cecil
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Anne reports there is a bit of leeway to change to Tuesday per Lillian. Agreement that we'll move FGB to Q0 on Tuesday.
    • ACTION: Anne to alert Lillian
  • TSC punted the FGB decision to a joint meeting occurring next week between ARB and SGB. Cecil: it makes sense to interview the person in the role. Grahame reached out to ARB and SGB to discuss joining the call or having a separate call beforehand to discuss Grahame's view of the role. Discussion over executive committee involvement. Cecil points out that SGB and ARB has the responsibility to execute the governance model.
    • ACTION: Anne to add update on the topic to next week's call
  • Mission and Charter and DMP:
    • Discussion over the bullet under work products and contributions: "Define metrics by which progress towards the objectives of the FGB and FMG can be measured and evaluated
      • ACTION: Add topic to upcoming agenda
    • MOTION by Lloyd that no changes are currently necessary to the M&C, although the product director role will be evolving. Grahame seconds.
    • VOTE: all in favor (3/0/0)
  • DMP:
    • Reviewed document
      • ACTION: Lloyd will update section 3 on meeting notifications to reflect reality (internal vs. external)
      • ACTION: Lloyd to add language to allow appointment of interim co-chair in section 5.2
  • FMG: worked on exclusion of a few warnings from build process. Working on PSSes and resource proposals. Will start talking about Connectathon tracks soon.
  • ACTION: Anne to add discussion on Custom Resources to next week's call
  • Adjourned at 4:57 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.