20160106 FMG concall
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2016-01-06 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||Paul Knapp||x||Anne W., scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech||x||Eric Haas|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20151216_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Check with David to see if he contacted AEGIS
- Approval Items
- Discussion Topics:
- ConceptMap issue (change to frozen resource)
- Orlando agenda review
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Agenda review: no additions.
- MOTION to approve agenda by David, second by Josh.
- VOTE: all in favor
- Minutes from 2015-12-16
- MOTION to approve by Brian Post; second by Josh
- VOTE: David abstains as he wasn't at meeting. Remaining in favor.
- Action items:
- David contacted AEGIS and the answer is that they test servers.
- Project approval request from RCRIM:
- MOTION to approve by David; Josh seconds
- VOTE: all in favor
- Discussion topics:
- ConceptMap - several want to make a change to it; Grahame opposes. Question over whether or not it's core. Use cases brought forward were unconvincing - were more theoretical than practical. Brian Post notes that it is happening in real world situations beyond the theoretical. David: are there other proposed changes to other resources that would then come up if we made this change? Lloyd is aware of at least 5 proposals for changes that will be coming to FMG. Most are fixing something that's broken or providing clarification necessary for interoperability to occur. This particular one doesn't have anything broken or lacking in clarity, and there is a clear path for interoperability. But if they make the change in 2.1, they won' t have to make the change in 3.0; however, they'll have to make changes in 3.0 anyway. Therefore, Lloyd is not in favor of making the change now. Brian Post: it's a change management issue. ACTION: add vote to Sunday lunch agenda.
- Sunday: readiness for march freeze, unfreeze any resources, QA/FMM levels, vote on ConceptMap, timetable for changes to validation
- Monday lunch: Providing feedback to TSC on use of gforge for voting, Connectathon process, education
- Thursday: FHIR.org, timetable for replacing SkypeChat with Zulip, how liaison process is working (will also talk about on Sunday Q4), metrics and mechanisms - in terms of who is implementing what and where
- Who is running it in David's absence? Lloyd can do some of it but won't be around Sunday Q2. Lloyd will reach out to Ewout to see if he is available to share the duties. 110 officially registered, with more asking if they can still come. Lloyd suspects it may end up around 125. Will contact Sharon about getting a web meeting to manage presenters.
- Haven't been extremely active. SGB is looking at process for when a WG needs a distinct PSS which came up as a result of FHIR Path; they are also looking at the review process for projects.
- Slowly working on datatypes proposals
- Call adjourned at 4:58 pm Eastern
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.