2016-04-27 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-04-27
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160420_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to forward MnM PSS when complete
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals and forward when complete
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column.
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results
    • David to ping Sharon to find out if a web meeting is set up for Connectathon.
    • David will add Mapping track to the list.
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration
    • Josh to send FMM survey link to FHIR-I and chat.fhir.org. Include invitation to share via other distribution means if necessary to reach other FHIR implementers.
  • Approval Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Called to order at 4:06 pm Eastern
  • Agenda Check
    • Brian wants to add a heads-up look at the End Point Resource
    • MOTION to accept by Brian Post; second by Paul
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 2016-04-20_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept by Brian Pech; second by Brian Post
    • VOTE: Brian Post abstains; remaining in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to forward MnM PSS when complete
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals and forward when complete
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column.
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
      • SOA PSSes - Brian sent to Anne who will add to the spreadsheet
      • ACTION: Anne to add to spreadsheet
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
      • Has made a few changes and has a few more to go. Add for next week.
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks
      • Brian will add some notes in each proposal to indicate that there is overlap in ServicesDirectoryAndScheduling and Workflow
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results
      • Eric is working on it.
      • ACTION - remove as it is completed
    • David to ping Sharon to find out if a web meeting is set up for Connectathon.
      • Complete
    • David will add Mapping track to the list.
      • Complete
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
      • Haven't heard anything yet - will reach out again.
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery
      • No response yet. Leave on the list. Will work out at the WGM
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration
    • Josh to send FMM survey link to FHIR-I and chat.fhir.org. Include invitation to share via other distribution means if necessary to reach other FHIR implementers.
  • Approval Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • FHIR Tooling and Electronic Services Support - 2016 Repository PSS
      • Paul introduces the topic and the history behind it. A similar PSS went forward a few years ago and stalled in fall of 2014. Was resurrected last summer regarding the registry and it died again. Payer community is looking at moving this forward in terms of the repository. Need to get the requirements reviewed/refreshed, getting bids and funding, and have governance and management come together to determine how things are governed as they go into the repository. A suite of WGs are involved; payers, FHIR-I, EST, etc. Steps forward if this makes sense is to punt it to FHIR-I and other relevant groups to get them on board. We could socialize it over the next few weeks before the WGM and then FHIR-I could bring it forward through the steering division and up to TSC on Wednesday at the WGM. David: seems like a great thing. Sounds like a good plan. Paul: If FHIR-I doesn't want to lead it, we'll figure out another leader; would make sense for FMG to step up in that instance. Brian Post: From a historical point of view, we put this up some time ago and no one bid for it because they couldn't do it for an acceptable price. Paul: What blocked it at EST was Furore wouldn't give an estimated cost. Brian Pech: Might want to get an estimate from Aegis to use as a target. David: Who would go out to them? FHIR-I? Paul: Whatever group is leading it should put together a committee of people from across the interested WGs, and determine who from within that group would do so. Brian Post: FHIR-I makes sense to lead. Brian Pech: Does the FHIR repository fall within the FHIR.org realm, or not? Brian Post: That would come to FHIR-I to bring back the answer to that question. Paul agrees. Expectation is that HL7 will be responsible for creating the HL7 repository and others will be responsible for what they want to do. HL7's should have a variety of levels of peer review that has been applied to the artifact.
      • ACTION: Paul will forward on to FHIR-I co-chairs (Lloyd, Grahame, Josh) for review.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon: Currently over 100 registrants. About half of the registrants have filled out the tracking sheet.
  • Ballot planning
    • At the WGM, we need to discuss whether or not September is a good time for the next ballot. Hans notes the survey will be a good indicator.
      • ACTION: David to reach out to Josh regarding status of survey responses
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
    • Brian Post brings forth the Resource Endpoint at hl7-fhir.github.io/endpoint.html. Serves as a directory. Brian would like group to review bullet points. Resource proposal will be forthcoming.
    • Brian Pech is going to a show and tell-type event next Thursday next week at Georgia Tech regarding apps based on FHIR and community-based obesity management application with individual apps addressing the provider, the patient, the nurse case manager, and reporting of the system. He will get some slides and notes to share with the group.
  • Adjourned at 5:02 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-05-04 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.