2016-04-13 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-04-13
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech x Grahame Grieve
x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-03-30 FMG_concall and 2016-04-06_FMG_concall - not quorate last week to approve
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS
    • Lloyd to update on AdverseEvent changes/whether or not WG will complete the proposal
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals and forward when complete
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks
    • David to add ReferralsWorkflow proposal to spreadsheet to gauge interest
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration
    • Grahame will provide URL to Zulip code of conduct and send to Josh to be added
    • David to add CDS Enablement to spreadsheet and also check with Lillian re: Connectathon registrations
    • Brian Pech to nudge implementers re: Connectathon
  • Approval Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Called to order at 4:07 Eastern. David chairing.
  • Agenda Check -
    • MOTION to accept by Josh; second by Lloyd
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 2016-03-30 FMG_concall and 2016-04-06_FMG_concall - not quorate last week to approve
    • MOTION to approve 2016-03-30 by Josh; second by Lloyd
    • VOTE: all in favor
    • Reviewed 2016-04-06, although no approval needed since not quorate
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS
      • MnM wrote up a PSS. Lloyd will send to vocab and ITS. Will be coming to FMG soon.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to forward MnM PSS
    • Lloyd to update on AdverseEvent changes/whether or not WG will complete the proposal
      • Add to next week
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals and forward when complete
      • Add to next week
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
      • Add to next week
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
      • Add to next week
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks
      • Add to next week
    • David to add ReferralsWorkflow proposal to spreadsheet to gauge interest
      • Complete
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results
      • Leave for next week
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
      • Leave for next week
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery
      • Leave for next week
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration
      • Leave for next week
    • Grahame will provide URL to Zulip code of conduct and send to Josh to be added
      • Josh will add. Leave for next week
    • David to add CDS Enablement to spreadsheet and also check with Lillian re: Connectathon registrations
      • Complete
    • Brian Pech to nudge implementers re: Connectathon
      • Complete
  • Approval Items
    • Project Approval Request by the PHER WG of the DESD for Development and Maintenance of Immunization-related FHIR Resources at Tracker 9383
      • Not quorate, but group reviewed last week
      • MOTION by Lloyd to approve; second by Brian Pech.
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • Resource Proposals
      • SupplyDelivery: needs input from a variety of groups (details in minutes of 2016-03-23 call). It's on O&O's plate
        • Hans to follow up with O&O regarding Supply Delivery
        • ACTION: Reach out to resource owners to put in approval dates. Lloyd will reach out to Decision Support and David will reach out to others.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • We have about 50 registered so far. Reminders and alerts have been sent out and spreadsheets are up to date.
        • ACTION: David to reach out to Keith to see if he still wants to be the lead on Workflow
        • ACTION: David to reach out to Lillian regarding table tents for Connectathon
    • FGB
      • Only recent issue is moving from Skype to Zulip. Cleared from TSC.
    • MnM
      • Putting together PSS and working on QA stuff
    • Liaisons
      • Interaction with OpenEHR. Do we want to do anything more formal with a liaison with OpenEHR> Grahame: Doesn't think we should at this point. It's separate. At some stage we need to have the discussion, but not now.
  • Ballot planning
    • Lloyd shows report of change requests. Have 800 change requests that either haven't been decided upon or we're waiting on others or changes haven't yet been applied. Some WGs don't have very many but others have a lot. 1) We need to get through most of these and 2) We need to move existing resources further along the quality criteria. Need to figure out how to get people moving - suggestions? Could look at adding additional stats, like things that have been abandoned - how long an item has been unresolved, or percentage of items that are older than 60 days that haven't been touched. Discussion over rewarding WGs that are doing really really well as a contrast. Josh wonders how we can make their jobs easier and more pleasant. Lloyd notes migration from gforge may help. Lloyd is concerned that WGs are actually paying attention. Discussion on incentive to move things up in maturity. Maybe we could ask WGs to officially declare their target maturity level for each of their resources for the upcoming ballot and publish that. Josh: What if we create a short google poll on maturity level? John states that expectation of progression may not be obvious to WGs.
      • Lloyd will run stats to determine what WGs have stale material and add another column for "stalled" with both count and percentage
      • Josh to draft maturity level poll
  • AOB
    • Brian Post was at provider directory workshop with ONC. Presentations from some of the states talking about their projects and representations from standards organizations. Michigan Health Information Network has a FHIR implementation. Discussion around HPD is that in its current form is insufficient. HPD Plus has some US extensions but no one wants to implement it. At least half the group will be looking at implementing FHIR.
  • Adjourned at 5:20 PM Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-04-20 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.