2016-04-06 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-04-06
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech Grahame Grieve
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-03-30 FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS
    • Lloyd to update on AdverseEvent changes/whether or not WG will complete the proposal
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks
    • David/Lloyd/Brian Post will work offline on how to edit the ReferralsWorkflow proposal appropriately
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates note
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration
    • Grahame will provide URL to Zulip code of conduct and send to Josh to be added.
    • Lloyd to add a blurb on Order, OrderResponse, ProcessRequest and ProcessResponse noting that all (for order/orderresponse) and some (for processrequest/processresponse) of those resources functionality may be migrating to Task and that readers should look at the Task resource
    • Brian to send out a list of the tracks and the signup spreadsheet (linked from wiki page). Notification send out to FHIR list, co-chairs, and a heads up on the implementer chat.
  • Approval Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
    • David wants to add discussion of CDS Enablement Services connectathon track
  • Minutes from 2016-03-30 FMG_concall - not quorate
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS - MnM was not quorate. Add to next week.
    • Lloyd to update on AdverseEvent changes/whether or not WG will complete the proposal - Soliciting interest from implementers to find someone to do the work. Add to next week.
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals - Bryn has provided updates that Lloyd will review. Lloyd will forward when done reviewing.
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS - add to next week
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling- add to next week
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks - add to next week
    • David/Lloyd/Brian Post will work offline on how to edit the ReferralsWorkflow proposal appropriately ***David has edited. Not sure who the track lead will be. David will put it up on the spreadsheet and gauge interest.
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results
      • Eric was going to talk internally; David will follow up
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates
      • Paul sent out an email; follow up for next week
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery - next week
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration- next week
    • Grahame will provide URL to Zulip code of conduct and send to Josh to be added - next week
    • Lloyd to add a blurb on Order, OrderResponse, ProcessRequest and ProcessResponse noting that all (for order/orderresponse) and some (for processrequest/processresponse) of those resources functionality may be migrating to Task and that readers should look at the Task resource
      • Complete
    • Brian to send out a list of the tracks and the signup spreadsheet (linked from wiki page). Notification send out to FHIR list, co-chairs, and a heads up on the implementer chat.
      • Complete
  • Approval Items
    • Project Approval Request by the PHER WG of the DESD for Development and Maintenance of Immunization-related FHIR Resources at Tracker 9383
      • Not quorate, but group reviews.
      • MOTION by Lloyd to approve; second by Brian Pech.
      • VOTE will be by e-vote
      • Anne to post on chat
    • Resource Proposals?
      • Will review when quorate
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • David reports that CDS Enablement proposal has come through for review. Group reviews. May want to note there is another track in the same space and link to it.
      • ACTION: David to add to spreadsheet and check with Lillian re: registrations
      • ACTION: Brian Pech to nudge implementers
      • Sponsorship has been received for Connectathon
    • FGB
      • Only topic was migrating from Skype to Zulip. Did not check with TSC before move but will do so.
    • MnM –
      • Has not met
    • FMG Liaisons
      • David saw comment about increasing interaction with OpenAir community. Should it be more official? Lloyd: Possibly, but Grahame needs to be up to speed on the conversation before decisions are made. Brian mentions CIMI group.
  • Ballot Planning
    • In Montreal we'll need to talk about specific timelines and getting WGs to move up through the FMM levels and stay on top of change requests.
  • Adjourned at 4:40 pm

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-04-13 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.