2016-03-30 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-03-30
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Grahame Grieve
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-03-23_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS
    • Lloyd to update on AdverseEvent changes/whether or not WG will complete the proposal
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks
    • David/Lloyd/Brian Post will work offline on how to edit the ReferralsWorkflow proposal appropriately
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates note
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration
    • Grahame to see if he can find a place for code of conduct/community expectations on Zulip
  • Discussion Topics
    • Should we add a blurb on Order, OrderResponse, ProcessRequest and ProcessResponse noting that all (for order/orderresponse) and some (for processrequest/processresponse) of those resources functionality may be migrating to Task and that readers should look at the Task resource.
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda check
    • MOTION to approve by Josh; second by John
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from last week:
    • MOTION to approve by Hans; second by John
    • VOTE: Hans abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action Items
    • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS - MnM has not met. Add for next week.
    • Lloyd to update on AdverseEvent changes/whether or not WG will complete the proposal - Lloyd chatted with Elaine and she will work with the committee. May transfer to Patient Care. Add for next week.
    • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to ask him to complete DecisionSupport proposals - Lloyd spoke to him and he will reach out when the proposals are updated. Add for next week.
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS - Add for next week
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling - Add for next week
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks - Add for next week
    • David/Lloyd/Brian Post will work offline on how to edit the ReferralsWorkflow proposal appropriately - Add for next week. Lloyd did update the referral model.
    • David to ping Eric to see how it's going with updating DAF to reflect lab results - Add for next week
    • Paul/David to follow up with Devices to make sure proposals are complete with approval dates note - Paul sent an email to Todd Cooper to ask him to complete the resource proposals. Add followup for next week.
    • Hans to reach out to relevant WGs to help nail down the issues around SupplyDelivery - Hans reports he will be meeting with OO and CQI. Add followup for next week, although it might not happen until the week of 4/11.
    • Grahame to write up proposed process for custom resource naming/registration - Add for next week.
    • Grahame to see if he can find a place for code of conduct/community expectations on Zulip - spoke to Josh but discussion hasn't been closed out. Josh reports that we could have a link on the signup page although it wouldn't work for mobile users.
      • ACTION: Grahame will provide URL and send to Josh to be added.
  • Discussion Topics
    • Should we add a blurb on Order, OrderResponse, ProcessRequest and ProcessResponse noting that all (for order/orderresponse) and some (for processrequest/processresponse) of those resources functionality may be migrating to Task and that readers should look at the Task resource.
      • Josh thinks it would be wise and helpful idea; Paul agrees. No objections.
        • Action: Lloyd will add
  • Connectathon
    • Connectathon build will be available in the next several hours.
    • No word on Connectathon registrations. Never did send out a formal announcement of tracks. Once the final release is up, we should send out the tracks with a signup.
      • Brian to send out a list of the tracks and the signup spreadsheet (linked from wiki page). Notification send out to FHIR list, co-chairs, and a heads up on the implementer chat.
  • FGB
    • Hasn't met. Last discussion was about custom resources.
  • MnM
    • Hasn't met
  • Liaisons
    • SOA group is potentially looking at doing some scheduling stuff in coordination with PA.
    • Discussion on chat with OpenEHR around differentiation between themselves and FHIR. Also interest in the outcome of our discussion around the ability to transport alternative models using FHIR technology; they also want to continue to build on allergyintolerance. Not a liaison at this point but perhaps should be.
  • Ballot planning
    • At May WGM we need to see where people are at in terms of their FMM objectives. One thing we promised to do is tighten up the rules in the build process to reflect what we said we were going to do in terms of FMM constraints.
  • Grahame shares draft of chat.fhir.org community expectations at [1]
    • Lloyd suggests we should come up with a prefix for governance group streams or member only posting. Grahame states they will include brackets members only. Group agrees to accept the statement.
  • Resource proposals
    • Waiting to hear that they've been completed.
  • Lloyd asks if we can rename the social stream on Zulip. Grahame affirms that we can rename it. Lloyd suggests renaming it "announcements." Group agrees.
  • MOTION to adjourn by Paul; second by Hans.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-04-06 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.