2016-02-24 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-02-24
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Regrets David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Regrets Brian Postlethwaite Regrets Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Grahame Grieve
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-02-17_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Anne to draft email to contact gforge users asking them to add a section to their proposal reflecting the new approval section in the template
    • Lloyd to draft criteria for having a Connectathon event to count for FMM2
    • Lloyd to report back on AdverseEvent changes
    • Lloyd to report back on CareTeams issue
    • Review draft report to TSC on ballot experience (Lloyd)
    • Lloyd to check on MnM PSS - followup
    • Lloyd to finish SMART-ca on FHIR
    • Lloyd to bring back updated QA criteria from MnM for inclusion in FHIR QA guidelines
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
    • David to reach out to track leads to have them complete track report
    • David to reach out to Connectathon proposal submitters to have them add information regarding preparation levels
    • David to draft spreadsheet to determine track completeness and gauge attendee interest
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
    • Grahame to check back with Claude for clarification on which resources are being exercised in CDS Enablement Services
    • Grahame to check back with Kevin regarding what the scnarios are for CDS Hooks
    • Grahame to follow up on getting more info on Declarative Mapping on the wiki
    • Grahame to report back on ongoing work on Conditional Reference with Simone and filling out scenarios in PATCH with Jenni
    • Eric Haas to update DAF to reflect lab results
    • Someone to complete Workflow (currently a placeholder)
  • Approval Items
  • Approval Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • Followup on US Realm for FHIR?
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Quorum reached at 4:07 pm Eastern
  • Agenda review:
    • MOTION to approve agenda by Hans; second by John
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes review
    • MOTION to approve minutes by Brian; second by Josh
    • Hans abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items:
    • Anne to draft email to contact gforge users asking them to add a section to their proposal reflecting the new approval section in the template - completed
    • Lloyd to draft criteria for having a Connectathon event to count for FMM2: Lloyd completed and displays to group. Discussion over whether these have to be at an approved event.
      • MOTION to approve by Josh; second by Hans. Brian comments that some criteria of truthfulness of the claims will be easier developed. Lloyd notes that if we find abuse we'll revamp the process.
      • VOTE: all in favor
      • Lloyd will update appropriate areas
    • Lloyd to report back on AdverseEvent changes - there are challenges within the WG. Will likely not complete the proposal.
    • Lloyd to report back on CareTeams issue - CareTeam is not an actor; it does not perform things, nor are they typically acted upon. They are patient specific; groups are not patient specific.
    • Reviewed associated CareTeam Resource Proposal
      • MOTION to approve by Hans; second by Grahame.
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • Review draft report to TSC on ballot experience (Lloyd) -
      • ACTION: Add for next week
    • Lloyd to check on MnM PSS - followup: MnM failed to look at the PSS. There is a PSS that is out of date.
      • ACTION: add for next week
    • Lloyd to finish SMART-ca on FHIR - Lloyd updated.
    • Lloyd to bring back updated QA criteria from MnM for inclusion in FHIR QA guidelines - this is likely a month away from being ready to share
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
      • ACTION: Add to next week
    • David to reach out to track leads to have them complete track report
      • ACTION: Add to next week
    • David to reach out to Connectathon proposal submitters to have them add information regarding preparation levels
    • David to draft spreadsheet to determine track completeness and gauge attendee interest
      • ACTION: add followup to next week
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
    • Grahame to check back with Claude for clarification on which resources are being exercised in CDS Enablement Services - work is ongoing.
    • Grahame to check back with Kevin regarding what the scenarios are for CDS Hooks - work is complete, but WG needs to approve. Discussion over what WG it would be; decision that it would be FHIR-I.
      • FHIR-I will review
    • Grahame to follow up on getting more info on Declarative Mapping
      • FHIR-I will review and endorse and then forward to FMG
    • Grahame to report back on ongoing work on Conditional Reference with Simone and filling out scenarios in PATCH with Jenni - PATCH updated as much as possible. Conditional Reference shouldn't really be treated as a regular track - it and PATCH are more like pseudo-tracks, or a topic of interest.
    • Eric Haas to update DAF to reflect lab results -
      • ACTION: add to next week
    • Someone to complete Workflow (currently a placeholder)
  • Resource Proposal Review
    • CodeSystem
      • Grahame states that if this is approved, he would propose renaming NamingSystem to IdentifierSystem. Decision to leave this as an open issue as there are details to hash out.
      • MOTION to approve by Grahame; second by Hans.
      • VOTE: All in favor
  • Followup on US Realm for FHIR
    • Still under discussion
  • FHIR.org article - someone suggested FMG or FGB put out a statement clarifying FHIR.org
    • Grahame had responded that it's a board level issue. At the point where the board has clarified the topic, then FMG/FGB can consider the impact on the HL7 processes.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management: Lloyd asks if Brian has talked to Lynn about capacity in Montreal. Brian hasn't but will ping her. We also wanted to know if we could have a breakout room.
    • MnM: working through QA guidelines and will be doing so for the next 3+ weeks. Grahame brings up confusion over which committee owns StructureMap. Lloyd would suggest FHIR-I. Brian states there may be pushback from ITS. Suggests talking to Paul about it.
    • FGB: Approved in principle the notion that we should support having custom resources when 1) people are treading into space that FHIR hasn't gotten to yet or will never get to or 2)people would love to use FHIR infrastructure and send things using structures they've defined and would like to use FHIR content for some pieces. The second will require a label that indicates it's not "real" FHIR, that FHIR interoperability won' be achieved.
    • Liaisons: no issues to report
  • No further business. Adjourned at 5:02.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS
  • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
  • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
  • David to reach out to track leads to have them complete track reports
  • David to reach out to Connectathon proposal submitters to have them add information regarding preparation levels
  • David to draft spreadsheet to determine track completeness and gauge attendee interest
  • Eric Haas to update DAF to reflect lab results
  • Someone to complete Workflow (currently a placeholder)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-03-02 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.