2016-02-17 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-02-17
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Regrets Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Grahame Grieve
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-02-10_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to draft criteria for having a Connectathon
    • Lloyd to report back on AdverseEvent changes
    • Lloyd to report back on CareTeams issue
    • Review draft report to TSC on ballot experience
    • PSS action items
      • John to check on CBCC PSS
      • Lloyd to check on MnM PSS
      • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
    • Connectathon Track action items:
      • Anne to update the Connectathon template to expose how much preparation should be expected for each role type
      • Grahame to contact Claude for clarification on which resources are being exercised in CDS Enablement Services
      • Grahame to contact Kevin regarding what the scenarios are for CDS Hooks
      • Grahame to talk to Simone to see if Conditional Reference can be turned into a more traditional Connectathon track
      • Grahame to reach out for more info on Declarative Mapping
      • Grahame to work with Jenni to fill out scenarios in PATCH
      • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectoryandScheduling
      • Lloyd to finish SMART-ca on FHIR
      • Eric Haas to update DAF to reflect lab results
      • Workflow is a placeholder and must be completed
  • Approval Items
  • Discussion Topics:
    • Continued discussion of US Realm for FHIR
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • David chairing
  • Agenda review:
    • MOTION to approve by Josh; John seconds
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from last week:
    • MOTION to approve by Lloyd; second by John
    • VOTE: Josh abstains; remaining in favor
  • Action Items:
    • Lloyd to draft criteria for having a Connectathon event to count for FMM2: move to next week
    • Lloyd to report back on AdverseEvent changes: move to next week
    • Lloyd to report back on CareTeams issue: move to next week
    • Review draft report to TSC on ballot experience (Lloyd): move to next week
    • PSS action items
      • John to check on CBCC PSS: We do know the number (1130) and it is live again
      • Lloyd to check on MnM PSS: Not sure where it went; cosponsors on two others. Will follow up to have one created. Original was 809; will work to update.
        • ACTION: add followup for next week
      • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS: move to next week
    • Connectathon Track action items:
      • David created track report template. Should we reach out to previous track leads to have them fill it out? Paul: it's good to have available to fill out - would be good for them to practice for May.
        • ACTION: David to reach out to track leads to have them complete
      • Anne to update the Connectathon template to expose how much preparation should be expected for each role type: Completed.
        • Should we go back to existing proposals, or is it just for the future? Paul states he could do it on the FM stuff.
        • ACTION: David will reach out to proposers to have them add that information
      • Grahame to contact Claude for clarification on which resources are being exercised in CDS Enablement Services: no response
      • Grahame to contact Kevin regarding what the scenarios are for CDS Hooks: no response
      • Grahame to talk to Simone to see if Conditional Reference can be turned into a more traditional Connectathon track: work ongoing
      • Grahame to reach out for more info on Declarative Mapping: not on the wiki yet
      • Grahame to work with Jenni to fill out scenarios in PATCH: work ongoing
      • Lloyd would like to start another spreadsheet for participants to indicate their participation intention and track completeness to help determine which tracks are viable
        • David will draft spreadsheet to determine track completeness and gauge attendee interest
      • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectoryandScheduling: next week
      • Lloyd to finish SMART-ca on FHIR: leave for next week
      • Eric Haas to update DAF to reflect lab results : leave for next week
      • Workflow is a placeholder and must be completed
  • Approval Items
    • Review Pending Resource Proposals
      • ACTION: Anne to mark Account as complete
    • CodeSystem:
      • Vocab is signing off on this tomorrow. Discussion over adding approval date to template so we don't approve things before the WG does.
    • ExpansionProfile:
      • Was approved by vocab.
      • MOTION to approve by Grahame; second by Lloyd
      • VOTE: Josh abstains. Remaining in favor.
    • ModuleMetadata withdrawn - marked as withdrawn on page
      • ACTION: Anne to draft email to contact gforge users asking them to add a section to their own proposal reflecting the new approval section in template
  • Discussion Topics:
    • Continued discussion of US Realm for FHIR: nothing new to discuss. Proposal still working its way through.
  • Reports:
    • Connectathon management:
    • MnM: Lloyd reports that they are finished going through proposals and is back to working on quality criteria for various conformance artifacts. Next looking at FMM levels for IGs and profiles - will bring those here and to FGB.
    • FGB: FGB didn't meet last week
  • Liaisons - no report
  • Process management
    • Ballot planning: will do an informal for comment in May. Nothing to be done at the moment. Are there any IGs that intent to ballot? Don't seem to be any.
    • FHIR QA Guidelines:
      • MnM went through the QA criteria this week. David: will they update this guide? Grahame: I believe Lloyd was doing it. Not sure where the updating process ended up. Will leave on to-do list to follow up.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to bring back to FMG for review

Adjourned at 4:58 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Anne to draft email to contact gforge users asking them to add a section to their proposal reflecting the new approval section in the template
  • Lloyd to draft criteria for having a Connectathon event to count for FMM2
  • Lloyd to report back on AdverseEvent changes
  • Lloyd to report back on CareTeams issue
  • Review draft report to TSC on ballot experience (Lloyd)
  • Lloyd to check on MnM PSS - followup
  • Lloyd to finish SMART-ca on FHIR
  • Lloyd to bring back updated QA criteria from MnM for inclusion in FHIR QA guidelines
  • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
  • David to reach out to track leads to have them complete track report
  • David to reach out to Connectathon proposal submitters to have them add information regarding preparation levels
  • David to draft spreadsheet to determine track completeness and gauge attendee interest
  • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
  • Grahame to check back with Claude for clarification on which resources are being exercised in CDS Enablement Services
  • Grahame to check back with Kevin regarding what the scnarios are for CDS Hooks
  • Grahame to follow up on getting more info on Declarative Mapping on the wiki
  • Grahame to report back on ongoing work on Conditional Reference with Simone and filling out scenarios in PATCH with Jenni
  • Eric Haas to update DAF to reflect lab results
  • Someone to complete Workflow (currently a placeholder)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-02-24 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.