2016-02-10 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-02-10
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Regrets Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve . Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-02-03_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Anne to compare tracking sheet to Dave's larger project tracking sheet to ensure we're not missing anybody
    • Anne to see if there are any new WGs that aren't on the list yet
    • Lloyd to draft the criteria for having a Connectathon or equivalent testing event to update FMM2
    • Vote on Account resource
    • Lloyd to report back on AdverseEvent changes
    • Lloyd to report back on CareTeams issue
    • Draft report to TSC on ballot experience
  • Review Pending Resource Proposals
  • Discussion Topics
    • Continued discussion of US Realm for FHIR
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Added Connectathon Tracks to agenda
    • MOTION to approve by Hans; second by Brian Pech
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 2016-02-03
    • MOTION to approve by John; second by Hans
    • VOTE: Hans abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Review of UDI IG Requirements:
    • Hans introduces the project and describes the phases. FMG is involved for awareness at this point. They would like FMG's support so we can pass that support back to TSC.
    • MOTION to approve by Hans; second by Grahame.
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • PSSs:
    • John to check on CBCC PSS
    • Lloyd to check on MnM PSS
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
  • Lloyd to draft criteria for having a Connectathon
    • Add to next week
  • Account Resource vote:
    • MOTION by Brian Post to approve; Hans seconds
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Lloyd to report back on AdverseEvent changes: no one has gotten back to Lloyd.
    • Add to next week.
  • Lloyd to report back on CareTeams issue:
    • Add to next week
  • Draft report to TSC on ballot experience:
    • Add to next week
  • Connectathon Tracks:
    • 17 proposals
    • Is our intention to establish a cutoff and only include certain ones, or let people look at who signed up to inform their expectations? Brian Post notes that he prefers the second option. Grahame: we should consider rationalizing the tracks a bit. There are some that are pretty small and could be joined with another and renamed. Others are related to each other. Something to keep in mind.
    • C-CDA on FHIR
      • Grahame: I would enter this by doing the mapping track. Lloyd: well defined, well thought out
    • CDS Enablement Services:
      • Lloyd: first paragraph seems weird but also useful. Should we add something like that into the template for next time, to expose how much preparation should be expected for each role type? Group agrees.
      • ACTION: Anne to update the template to reflect this in the roles section
      • This one needs clarity from Claude. Not clear what resources they're exercising. Also stripped out the section on test cases.
      • ACTION: Grahame to contact Claude for clarification
    • CDS Hooks:
      • Need to know what the scenarios are
      • ACTION: Grahame to contact Kevin
    • Conditional Reference
      • Grahame states it doesn't really feel like a Connectathon track. Brian Post states that it fits in that experimental bucket. Lloyd: what do we want to learn?
      • ACTION: Grahame will talk to Simone to see if we can turn it into something that feels like a real Connectathon track
    • CQF on FHIR
      • Grahame thinks maybe Claude's track could be folded into this. Lloyd notes the large number of roles. Grahame states they can operate without all of them. Discussion over whether or not this is a bakeoff.
    • DAF
      • Eric Haas on to answer questions. Will update to reflect lab results. Lloyd thinks we should hold off putting out the official list of tracks until next week to give people a chance to respond to our requests to get them polished and complete.
    • Declarative Mapping
      • Grahame will reach out for more info
    • FHIR Genomics on FHIR
      • Ready to go
    • Structured Data Capture
      • Ready to go
    • Financial Track
      • Ready to go
    • Lab Order and Result:
      • Still has 2.1 listed. Eric will correct. Needs engagement.
    • PATCH:
      • Grahame: not really a track in some sense.
      • ACTION: Grahame will work with Jenni to fill out scenarios
    • Patient Track
      • Ready to go
    • ServicesDirectoryandScheduling
      • ACTION: Brian will finish it up
    • SMART-ca on FHIR
      • Lloyd describes. Pieces still being worked on.
    • Terminology Services
      • All set
    • Workflow
      • Placeholder - needs to be fleshed out
  • Adjourned at 5:37 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-02-17 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.