2016-01-27 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-01-27
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Regrets David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Regrets Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-01-20_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Review draft report to TSC regarding use of Gforge - do we need to send out for FHIR and co-chair lists for review and feedback?
    • David to start the wiki page for Connectathon reports and update the description of expectations for track leads to include post-Connectathon report
  • Project Approvals
  • Review Pending Resource Proposals
  • Discussion Topics
    • Potential changes to FMM2 criteria
    • Dealing with warning messages that people would like to be ignored
    • Resource proposals - how can we accelerate review
    • Update instructions to Resource editors on their responsibility regarding W5, and the guidance we have
    • Connectathon/FMM3
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Quorate at 4:10 pm
  • Minutes from 2016-01-20
    • MOTION to accept by Josh; second by Hans
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action items
    • draft report to TSC - Grahame has weighed in; Lloyd will incorporate comments and we can review on next week's call
    • David to start wiki page for Connectathon reports - David not present to report; keep on for next week
  • PSS Review
    • Anne to compare current PSSes to Google docs tracking sheet; review on next call
    • Pharmacy FHIR PSS:
      • Project risk is concerning. Resources have been thrown their way. What else can we do to provide extra hands to assist? Discussion over sourcing appropriate help. Could put a help wanted section up on Wiki although it lacks visibility. WGs don't want just anyone.
        • ACTION: Josh to speak to Argonaut community to see if there are available resources. Josh mentions the Google group. Lloyd to ask Melva for a description of what they're looking for.
      • MOTION to endorse by Hans; second by Brian Post.
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • FHIR-Based Quality Framework:
      • Hans notes that OO will be listed as an interested party.
      • MOTION to endorse by Hans; second by John
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • Development and Maintenance of Immunization-related FHIR Resources:
      • Lloyd asks if they are doing anything new? He would like to see them move into new areas beyond immunization. He'd like to push this back to ask if they'd be willing to consider having a broader PSS that would allow them to do other public health-related work should interests and bandwidth accommodate. Hans is fine with asking the question but doesn't think we should push hard, although if the project doesn't end until 2020 they'd might as well do some more.
        • ACTION: add updating liaison spreadsheet to agenda
      • MOTION that Lloyd will reach out to PHER to discuss by Brian Post; second by John.
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • Query Language Analysis:
      • MOTION to approve by Hans; second by Brian Post
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • FHIR Document Sharing:
      • MOTION to approve by Hans with note of a typo (ONC Standard Advisory should be Interoperability Standards Advisory) with second by John.
      • VOTE: all in favor
  • Pending Resource Proposals:
    • Discussion over how authors can indicate whether or not a proposal is finished. Lloyd suggests adding to the template at the bottom a request to send an email to FMG when the resource is complete.
      • ACTION: Anne to add instruction to template to send email to FMGcontact@hl7.org
    • Account:
      • Lloyd added a question on scope; many more types of accounts than just patient billing. Should include all types of accounts unless there is a good reason to exclude. John disagrees. Lloyd wants the boundaries to be what systems typically deal with rather than what the WG would like to bound its scope to. John states that billing systems tend to deal with patient billing as opposed to accounts receivable, shipping, etc. Lloyd agrees that we should let the WG respond to the question and perhaps that's what they'll say. Hans: if they want to be more specific, patient account is going to be a difficult name; should perhaps be guarantor, who isn't always the patient themselves. Need a more generic definition to avoid unintentional limitations.
        • ACTION: Brian Pech (and/or Brian Post) to chat with PA about this issue
    • AdverseEvent:
      • Hans: Is it identifiable patient or person? Also change to DSTU 3.0. Lloyd will also ask them to expand on resource relationships. John: does AdverseEvents mean they can't use it to record something successful? Lloyd: Definition is when the subject has an unexpected outcome. Unexpected beneficial event would fall in this category.
        • ACTION: Lloyd will pass on concerns.
    • CareTeam:
      • Discussion over whether CareTeam is a group or not. Hans asserts that we should better define the rules of Group so we can understand how systems understand the concept. Will carry over to next call.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-02-03 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.