20151209 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-12-09
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Bryn Rhodes
x Floyd Eisenberg

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20151202_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd will create a summary table for Connectathon participation with mins and maxes
    • David will create spreadsheet for attendees to fill out
    • Lloyd will chat with Sharon to determine next steps for offering remote participation via HQ
    • David to ask the track submission coordinators to define test scripts for their track
  • Approval Item:
  • Discussion Topics:
    • request for specified tables for financial at Connectathon
    • Checking test scripts for completeness.
    • Meeting schedule over the holidays.
    • When do we start to enforce the revised QA rules.
    • Review cardinality of identifiers
    • request for change to ConceptMap
    • Any outstanding PSS's
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Guests: Floyd and Bryn here to talk about their PSS
  • Additions to agenda? None
    • MOTION by Paul to accept agenda; second by John
  • Minutes reviewed
    • MOTION to accept minutes by Paul; second by John
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Project approval of Harmonization of Health Quality Information Models - FHIR
    • Bryn describes the project. It would not make any change to any structures.
    • David: Not sure why a view needs to have a project scope statement? Floyd: PSS is there for QI Core - this is an update to it.
    • Josh: Concern about representing FHIR resources as logical models. Paul: If you take several different things and represent them the same way there will be confusion. Bryn: doesn't disagree with that in terms of an implementer. Paul: I don't think you're logically modeling FHIR; I think you're doing a domain model. What you're creating could be represented in any of the product families. Josh: this shouldn't hold things up - just wanted to note it as an issue.
    • MOTION by Paul to accept PSS; second by John.
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action Items:
    • Lloyd will create a summary table for Connectathon participation with mins and maxes - complete
    • David will create spreadsheet for attendees to fill out- complete
    • Lloyd will chat with Sharon to determine next steps for offering remote participation via HQ - complete
    • David to ask the track submission coordinators to define test scripts for their track - complete
  • Discussion Topics:
    • Request for specified tables for financial at Connectathon:
      • Paul: there is some usefulness for assigning tables so we can clump interests together. John suggests blank tables in between so those who want to be on more than one don't have to be pigeon holed. David suggests putting the tables with designations around the periphery of the room.
      • Consensus: Get tents made for each track based on head counts + three for payers; distribute as sensibly as we can; then see where people go. Group agrees. No formal vote because quorum no longer achieved as Brian Pech left.
    • Checking test scripts for completeness: Discussion over how much to include in advance on the main page. Paul suggests leaving the two base tracks as is. Should be a link in the Connectathon wiki to the scenarios.
      • ACTION: David will put the links in and have the coordinators put the information in. What should the depth and detail be?
    • Checking themes for scenarios:
      • CDS: complete
      • DAF: complete
      • FM: complete
      • FHIR Genomics: complete
      • Lab: complete
      • MHD: need to flesh out the scenarios
      • Patch: complete
      • Patient: complete
      • Scheduling: making progress
      • SDC: complete
      • Terminology: complete
    • Discussion over Aegis; see if we can get in touch with Richard. Should also touch base with the Crucible folks.
    • Meeting schedule over the holidays.
      • David not here next week, but Lloyd is. Brian Post won't be on the 23rd and 30th. David and Paul could be available. Decision to have call on the 16th and revisit based on upcoming issues.
    • request for change to ConceptMap:
      • Lloyd suggested sending out a note to the listserve for feedback. There is a good workaround that could be used. Paul: Have to be careful that we don't just say that extensions are the solution to everything. Brian Post: this would be a good test to see if the community pushes back.
      • ACTION: David will send it to list and ask for feedback before next week's meeting
    • When do we start to enforce the revised QA rules - next week
    • Review cardinality of identifiers - next week
    • Any outstanding PSS's - next week

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20151216 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.