20151207 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2015-12-07
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler Lorraine Constable x Grahame Grieve David Hay
x Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer x Cecil Lynch (ArB) x Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
John Quinn x Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests
x|Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20151130 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Anne to add Review and Approval Process for Product Family-Related Projects to TSC agenda for 12/7
      • TSC reviewed and recommended that the proposal go to SGB for review prior to TSC approval. SGB call will be scheduled to review the document.
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • No additions or corrections to the agenda.
  • MOTION by Lloyd to approve last week's minutes; Calvin seconds.
  • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action item: Anne to add Review/approval process for product family related projects to TSC agenda for 12/7
    • TSC voted to move the question to the SGB, have review there, and back to TSC. Calvin asked to have that done within two weeks.
    • Is there a specific deadline? Lloyd: topic came up because of a few PSSes and we simply needed a formal process; not really a specific deadline but sooner is better than later.
  • Will be attempting to set up meeting at WGM, likely Q0, to discuss future of FHIR publishing process
  • MnM working on trackers
  • FMG: looking at process for Connectathon track approval; there will be 12 tracks that are currently listed on FHIR wiki. Notice went out to FHIR lists and cochairs.
  • Grahame: Reviews FHIR code of conduct. There have been issues of indecency in other open source projects. This code has been adapted by those used by others.
    • Calvin asks if OHT has a code of conduct. Grahame is unaware of one. Calvin suggests they may want to consider it. Grahame suggests the HL7 Board may want to take up a similar code for HL7 as a whole.
  • Adjourned at 4:25 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.