20151202 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-12-02
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Regrets Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Angelique Cortez
x Brian Scheller

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20151125_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd will distribute a questionnaire soliciting participation intent. Tracks will then be scheduled as official or experimental based on expected participation
  • Discussion Topics:
    • Continue build process error categorization exercise; left off last week at row 44
    • Review cardinality of identifiers
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Two guests: Brian Scheller and Angelique Cortez
  • Agenda Review
    • MOTION: John moves to approve; Paul seconds
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from last week
    • MOTION to approve by John; second by Brian Post
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action items:
    • Lloyd to distribute questionnaire soliciting participation intent.
      • Lloyd shares link to survey responses.
      • Tracks not officially selected will be offered for experimental participation
      • Extended conversation over selection strategy
      • Lloyd suggests allowing people to update as their intentions become known. We won't differentiate between official and experimental tracks. Brian Post suggest circulating a blank spreadsheet with tracks as headings for people to respond upon instead of the survey for ease of tracking.
      • ACTION: Lloyd will create a summary table with mins and maxes.
      • ACTION: David will create spreadsheet for attendees to fill out
  • Connectathon Remote Participation:
    • Do we do it as official through HQ, or unofficial with no revenue?
    • ACTION: Lloyd will chat with Sharon to determine next steps for offering remote participation via HQ
    • ACTION: David to ask the track submission coordinators to define test scripts for their track
  • Brian adds discussion topic: FHIR.org Foundation
    • Lloyd states the intention is that FHIR.org will be an independent legal entity with ties to HL7 that supports the implementer community; will be a home for the open source tooling, etc. The Foundation will be the mechanism for funding that. Specifics haven't been ironed out yet. Will be revenue neutral to HL7 so there isn't a circumstance where people will become members of the Foundation and bypass HL7. Brian asks if more information will be forthcoming and widely distributed; Lloyd confirms.
  • Back to Connectathon - what release will it be based on?
    • Will use frozen snapshot of 2.1 with freeze on 12/10. Changes must be in by that date.
  • Build process error categorization:
    • Made appropriate edits
  • Adjourned at 5:30 pm Eastern time


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd will create a summary table for Connectathon participation with mins and maxes
  • David will create spreadsheet for attendees to fill out
  • Lloyd will chat with Sharon to determine next steps for offering remote participation via HQ
  • David to ask the track submission coordinators to define test scripts for their track
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20151209 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.