20151111 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech
x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20151104_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to review DSTU QA page
    • Draft process/instructions for experimental content
    • David to reach out to Brett Marquard to invite him to 2015-11-11 call to discuss items for clarification on the DAF FHIR profile
    • Lloyd to put together Wiki template summarizing Connectathon scenario selection process and notify co-chairs, FHIR listservs and Skypechat of new procedure
    • David and Brian will put together submission examples
    • All to review liaison assignments to prepare for outreach to ensure PSSes are in place and tracker items are being monitored
    • Lloyd to reach out to Thomas to see how he's doing in terms of style guide
  • Discussion Topics
    • Build process error categorization
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda review: no additions
  • MOTION by Hans to approve; second by Lloyd.
  • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 20151104 call review
  • MOTION by John to approve; second by Lloyd
  • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action items
    • DSTU QA page: next week
    • Draft process/instructions: next week
    • David to reach out to Brett re: issues with DAF FHIR profile: Brett has responded with updates and updated PSS. Group reviewed and timelines are now consistent with 2.1.
    • Lloyd to put together Wiki template: complete
    • David and Brian to put together submission examples: reviewed and edited completed draft example.
    • All to review liaison assignments to prepare for outreach: Lloyd will write up an email to cochairs to ensure PSSes are in place and tracker items are being monitored. Anne to track PSS numbers on FMG tracking sheet.
    • LLoyd to reach out to Thomas to check on style guide: Thomas has started work and has indicated a date on which he'll send a draft for review.
  • Build process error categorization:
    • Lloyd went through code and extracted warning or information messages. Group reviewed and made appropriate edits.
    • Ended review at row 44; continue review next week.
  • Anne to add to future agenda: Review cardinality of identifiers


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd to review DSTU QA page
  • Draft process/instructions for experimental content
  • Lloyd will write up an email to cochairs to ensure PSSes are in place and tracker items are being monitored.
  • Anne to track PSS numbers on FMG tracking sheet.


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20151118 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.