20151104 FMG concall
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-mm-dd |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||Paul Knapp||x||Anne W., scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||x||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20151028_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Lloyd to review DSTU QA page
- Draft process/instructions for experimental content
- Lloyd to put together wiki page summarizing the Connectathon scenario selection process
- Project Approvals
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Additions to agenda: none
- MOTION to accept agenda by Lloyd. Second by John.
- MOTION to approve minutes from last week by John. Second by Lloyd.
- VOTE: all in favor to approve both items.
- DSTU QA page: keep for next week
- Draft process/instructions for experimental content: keep for next week
- Project approval for DAF FHIR profile:
- Question on the term "content profile." Suggestion that they should remove that phrase.
- Also need clarification on prior scope section/where it ends. David suggests inviting them for discussion next week.
- They state they don't want to create extensions, although they've already created many extensions.
- Question from Lloyd on whether or not they're using DSTU 2
- MOTION by Josh to accept the PSS. Second by Lloyd.
- Discussion: Lloyd is reaching out to Brett to see if he can join next week's call to answer outstanding questions.
- AMENDMENT to motion: The approval is contingent on confirming that they're balloting on DSTU resources or they'll change their timeline to adjust to 2.1 timeline.
- VOTE: all in favor.
- ACTION: David will reach out to Brett Marquard
- Wiki page summarizing Connectathon scenario selection process:
- Lloyd shares draft with group.
- MOTION that we adjust Connectathon language in first sentence by Lloyd; second by Josh.
- Discussion over test scripts issue.
- Lloyd makes suggested edits in each section.
- MOTION by Brian Post to accept FHIR Connectathon Track process with changes; second by John.
- VOTE: all in favor
- How should we receive inbound submissions? Wiki? Gforge tracker? Word doc to an email address? David suggests wiki page as the best option. Group agrees.
- ACTION: Lloyd will put together wiki template.
- ACTION: David and Brian Post will put together examples
- ACTION: Lloyd will put out a note to the cochairs, FHIR listservs and skypechat informing of the new procedure
- MnM met and started working through datatype proposals and are continuing work on quality criteria.
- ACTION: Anne to add build process error categorization to next week's agenda
- Liaisons: it would be good to poke the WGs and make sure that they 1) have PSSes in place; 2) have a plan to continue to monitor tracker items as they come in.
- ACTION: Next week add going through who is assigned to what workgroups and assign responsibility for reach out.
- ACTION: Lloyd to reach out to Thomas O to see how he's doing in terms of style guide
- MOTION to adjourn by John, second by Brian Post.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.