20151104 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20151028_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to review DSTU QA page
    • Draft process/instructions for experimental content
    • Lloyd to put together wiki page summarizing the Connectathon scenario selection process
  • Project Approvals
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Additions to agenda: none
  • MOTION to accept agenda by Lloyd. Second by John.
  • MOTION to approve minutes from last week by John. Second by Lloyd.
  • VOTE: all in favor to approve both items.
  • DSTU QA page: keep for next week
  • Draft process/instructions for experimental content: keep for next week
  • Project approval for DAF FHIR profile:
    • Question on the term "content profile." Suggestion that they should remove that phrase.
    • Also need clarification on prior scope section/where it ends. David suggests inviting them for discussion next week.
    • They state they don't want to create extensions, although they've already created many extensions.
    • Question from Lloyd on whether or not they're using DSTU 2
    • MOTION by Josh to accept the PSS. Second by Lloyd.
    • Discussion: Lloyd is reaching out to Brett to see if he can join next week's call to answer outstanding questions.
    • AMENDMENT to motion: The approval is contingent on confirming that they're balloting on DSTU resources or they'll change their timeline to adjust to 2.1 timeline.
    • VOTE: all in favor.
    • ACTION: David will reach out to Brett Marquard
  • Wiki page summarizing Connectathon scenario selection process:
    • Lloyd shares draft with group.
    • MOTION that we adjust Connectathon language in first sentence by Lloyd; second by Josh.
    • Discussion over test scripts issue.
    • Lloyd makes suggested edits in each section.
    • MOTION by Brian Post to accept FHIR Connectathon Track process with changes; second by John.
    • VOTE: all in favor
    • How should we receive inbound submissions? Wiki? Gforge tracker? Word doc to an email address? David suggests wiki page as the best option. Group agrees.
    • ACTION: Lloyd will put together wiki template.
    • ACTION: David and Brian Post will put together examples
    • ACTION: Lloyd will put out a note to the cochairs, FHIR listservs and skypechat informing of the new procedure
  • MnM met and started working through datatype proposals and are continuing work on quality criteria.
  • ACTION: Anne to add build process error categorization to next week's agenda
  • Liaisons: it would be good to poke the WGs and make sure that they 1) have PSSes in place; 2) have a plan to continue to monitor tracker items as they come in.
    • ACTION: Next week add going through who is assigned to what workgroups and assign responsibility for reach out.
  • ACTION: Lloyd to reach out to Thomas O to see how he's doing in terms of style guide
  • MOTION to adjourn by John, second by Brian Post.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd to review DSTU QA page
  • Draft process/instructions for experimental content
  • David to reach out to Brett Marquard to invite him to 2015-11-11 call to discuss items for clarification on the DAF FHIR profile
  • Lloyd to put together Wiki template summarizing Connectathon scenario selection process and notify co-chairs, FHIR listservs and Skypechat of new procedure
  • David and Brian will put together submission examples
  • Anne to add build process error categorization to 2015-11-11 agenda
  • All to review liaison assignments to prepare for outreach to ensure PSSes are in place and tracker items are being monitored
  • Lloyd to reach out to Thomas to see how he's doing in terms of style guide


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20151111 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.