20150826 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-08-26
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Brian Scheller
x Calvin Beebe

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20150819_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to work with David on running the list of approved profiles
      • David to send Ewout a list of those who can be removed from SkypeChat
      • Paul to provide an update from the USR-SC meeting
  • Discussion Topic
    • Adding Connectathon link to WGM page for promotional purposes
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda review: Brian Pech would like to add discussion about confusion around plans for FHIR.org site
  • MOTION to approve agenda by John M.; second by Josh.
  • MOTION to approve minutes from 2015-08-19 call by Josh; second by Hans
  • VOTE: all in favor
  • Actions:
    • Lloyd to work with David on running the list of approved profiles - move to next week
    • David to send Ewout a list of those who can be removed from SkypeChat: David removed several people who volunteered to be removed and we are down to 297. 20 or so other people have been contacted but have not replied. David will removed those people as well.
    • Paul to provide an update from the USR-SC meeting: Paul not yet present but will update when he arrives.
  • Adding Connectathon 10 page to WGM page for promotional purposes approved.
  • Connectathon: David will send out message on listserve to promote Connectathon.
  • FGB: Working on list of concerns from ONC
  • MnM: nothing to report
  • Liaisons: PA and security WGs nearing completion.
  • FHIR.org:
    • Brian Pech notes that there has been confusion as to what FHIR.org will be - will it be owned by HL7 or will it be a complimentary site run independently? And whatever the replacement for the implementer's channel is...where is that channel of communication going to be located? Will it be affiliated with FHIR.org, run by someone separate from HL7 or run on HL7.org?
    • David's understanding was that it was to be on HL7.org. Best to answer the questions would be Lloyd or Grahame. ACTION: add to next week's agenda
  • Ballot planning: no changes
  • Who should volunteers for QA cycle contact? David or Lloyd.
  • QA guidelines review:
    • Updated details in Precepts with question regarding draft/FMM level
    • Reviewed QA steps, Automated.
      • Added description of sid.
      • Added "Examples cover all query parameters."
    • Reviewed QA steps, Automatable. Edited third bullet.
    • Reviewed QA steps, Manual.
      • Added "Ensure examples cover all data elements and demonstrate an appropriate breadth of use of the resource."
      • Added clarification request for wiki page reference
      • Added clarification request for "both forms"
  • Realized that we were looking at DSTU1 guidelines. Switched to DSTU2 guidelines.
  • ACTION: Lloyd to review DSTU2 QA page for completeness against the QA spreadsheet. Review on next week's call
  • Paul: update from US Realm meeting. All questions were answered and there is no further work to do directly with the questions that were asked. We also went through and disposed of all of the tracker items that were directed to US Realm. ACTION: Anne to send minutes to Paul.
    • FGB will be addressing certain issues that will bring forth some actions to FMG
  • ArB PSS regarding mapping FHIR specs to the RIM:
    • Reviewed PSS
    • Would develop an RDF-based mapping as a first pass
    • Timeline to stand something up by January
    • Controversy is that FIWG thinks it should be a FHIR project instead of ArB. Opposing viewpoint is that this is a cross-organizational project.
    • Paul states this is a research project to see what is possible to create. If the project concludes that it can work, then the implementation would be FIWG.
    • ACTION: add further discussion to next week's call regarding whether or not FMG will be an interested party/cosponsor of the project, or if FIWG should be leading the project.
  • Adjourned at 5:38.
  • John M. gives regrets for next 4 weeks



Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20150902 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.