20150729 FMG concall
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-07-29 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Regrets||Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||Paul Knapp||x||Anne W., scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20150722_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Lloyd will add to the QA tracking spreadsheet some places for WGs to capture the remaining criteria; group to review today.
- David or Brian Post to reach out to Devices WG about Device proposals.
- Hans to talk with O&O regarding SupplyResource going forward as draft
- Vote today on Tracker #7049 regarding registry
- Action items
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Addition to agenda: issue with Skype
- ACTION: David will reach out to Devices and invite to an upcoming call to discuss proposals.
- MOTION to approve agenda by Brian Pech; second by Josh.
- MOTION to approve 7/22 minutes by Lloyd; second by Brian Pech.
- QA tracking spreadsheet – push to next week.
- Hans not present today to discuss action item.
- Vote on tracker 7049:
- MOTION to accept the resolution to this issue. Second by Brian Pech.
- VOTE: All in favor.
- Connectathon: Lloyd reports that EHR folks are working on their material. There will be a virtual Connectathon in two weeks on structured data capture.
- ACTION: Lloyd will send out reminder email and add to Wiki page.
- MOTION that SDC Connectathon is blessed by FMG by Brian Post; second by Brian Pech.
- VOTE: Lloyd abstains. None opposed. In favor: 3
- FGB: will largely be on hiatus for August while work continues on DSTU.
- MnM: continuing to work through tracker items. Motion to adjust the quality criteria, specifically to say that one criteria will be to review the W5 mappings for the resource elements. FMG will vote on the change when it is updated.
- Liaisons: no new information
- Skype: We need to move off of Skype – do we move to IRC or do we wait until FHIR.org is up? Discussion over people who may not need to remain on the list and how to remove them to free up space.
- Ballot planning: Lloyd sent out the notification regarding submissions cut-off date. Pharmacy is uncertain about their ability to get changes applied in the time they have left. Lloyd counseled them on strategy for prioritization. Patient Care will likely be okay with their high priority items.
- Content review/QA process: Anne can take this off as a standing item.
- ACTION: Lloyd will send out a solicitation in the next few weeks to look for QA volunteers.
- RecordLifecycleEvent Profile Proposal:
- Will be in DSTU at draft level. Will get feedback on it at Connectathon.
- ACTION: Lloyd to update QA page to include profiles
- MOTION to approve the profile by Lloyd; second by Brian Pech
- VOTE: Abstain: Brian Post Opposed: 0 In favor: 3
- HeartRate: Lloyd reaching out to Grahame.
- ParentResourceAddress: created in error.
- Changed parent resources to FamilyMemberList and History
- MOTION to approve by Lloyd; second by Brian Pech
- VOTE: all in favor
- MedicationForInfusion: incomplete.
- GenomicVariantObservation has both resource and profile
- ACTION: Lloyd will contact WG to determine which one they want to go with.
- Need to run list of profiles in current ballot and figure out which are already approved and which are generic extension-defining profiles. There is an xml file that shows up in the build called other-profiles.xml that has all profiles that aren’t resources and datatypes.
- ACTION: David volunteers to complete the task.
- Call adjourned at 5:12 pm Eastern
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.