20150727 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2015-07-27
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler x Lorraine Constable x Grahame Grieve David Hay
Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer Cecil Lynch (ArB) x Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
John Quinn . Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests Austin Kreisler
x Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20150720 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Lorraine to follow up with HTA to ensure that FHIR is represented during discussion on preferred value sets
    • Grahame to research MedicationPrescription to look for workable compromise for volatility issue
    • Lloyd to forward DSTU numbering policy revision request to FGB when document is ready
    • FHIR.org discrepency to be discussed at Board retreat
    • Lloyd to draft policy guidelines for license terms for review by HTA, affiliates' council and TSC
    • Group to review precepts document for suggested revisions (September)
    • Flesh out policy and processes around breaking changes/change control (September)
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
    1. Conformity Assessment

Minutes

  • MOTION to approve minutes from 7/20 meeting by Lloyd; second by Grahame.
  • VOTE: All in favor
  • Additions to agenda: none
  • HTA stated they had a wide-ranging discussion regarding value sets but Lorraine did not hear results. Lorraine understands that they did not come to consensus. Group decides to work from our end.
  • Grahame/MedicationPrescription: followup next week
  • Lloyd/DSTU numbering policy: next week
  • FHIR.org: discussed after Board retreat
  • Lloyd/draft policy guidelines: after DSTU1
  • FMG update: issued last call for changes. Working through resource proposals for a few that didn’t have them. Talked about criteria for maturity metrics and will discuss that further this week.
  • Methodology: working through tracker items.
  • Should we meet every other week during this DSTU 2 prep period? Lloyd suggests keeping the time but cancelling if we have no pressing issues.
  • Call adjourned at 4:25 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.