20150722 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-07-22
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20150715_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Liaisons will contact WGs and ask for resources ASAP to be included in DSTU 2
    • Discussion Topics:
      • How do we formally evaluate FMM levels of resources and pages?
      • Last call for DSTU 2 changes
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda additions: go through new resource proposals and confirm approval of the ones that were renamed. MOTION to approve agenda by Hans, second by Brian Pech. VOTE: all in favor
  • MOTION to approve 7/15 minutes by Hans, second by Brian Pech. VOTE: all in favor
  • Last call for DSTU 2 changes: is it reasonable for WGs to receive last call notice soon? Lloyd will send email out to FHIR and co-chairs. Last call date for requests for changes through the tracker will be July 31. (Exceptions: typos, tooling bugs, and major broken pieces such that implementers can't implement.) Submissions after that will be deferred. MOTION to alert the FHIR list and the co-chairs list that items submitted after July 31st will be automatically deferred unless they are typos, tooling bugs, or are obviously items that prevent implementation; WGs who wish to do so may continue to work on deferred items if they have bandwidth or believe it has been categorized erroneously by John M; second by Josh. VOTE: all in favor
  • DataElement was called ObservationDefinition was approved.
  • Supply Resource Proposal:
    • Is there a clear boundary between SupplyRequest and MedicationPrescription and SupplyDelivery and MedicationDispense? Hans: not yet. Lloyd reluctant to approve until we understand what the boundary is. Added an interested WG of HSI. Hans will ask WG if it's okay to go as draft. Need to get all the groups together to develop a crisp delineation between the two. May not happen until WGM. Hans will bring up with O&O if it's okay to just go forward as draft.
  • Device Proposals:
    • David or Brian Post to reach out to Devices WG on these.
  • DeviceUseRequest:
    • concern about overlap with SupplyRequest. Potential overlap even with VisionPrescription. Hans - this calls MedicationPrescription into question as well. Lloyd suggests putting an open issue on MedicationPrescription and MedicationDispense to notify implementers, and put a similar heads up on all of the request-related resources. Paul: supply is not limited to being patient-specific. Hans will have O&O talk about whether SupplyRequest and SupplyProvision should be draft or not and what the boundaries are.
  • NamingSystem:
    • Lloyd will get PSS in place.
    • MOTION to approve NamingSystem resource proposal by Brian Pech, second by Josh. VOTE: all in favor
  • ImplementationGuide and TestScript: will appear as draft if at all.
  • ImplementationGuide:
    • MOTION to approve by Hans, second by Josh. VOTE: all in favor
  • TestScript:
    • MOTION to approve by Josh, second by Hans. Discussion over how the TestScript is used. Clarification that it is a FHIR server test that may be extended to support client-side testing. VOTE: All in favor.
  • Ballot comments assigned to FMG: a few were marked as in person requested. Tracker #7049: Concern that nothing is in there talking about HL7 using said registry. Lloyd would like to amend to add an additional sentence that HL7 intends to host an instance of the Furore registry when available. MOTION to accept by Hans. Paul objects to naming Furore as the source of the registry. MOTION to re-open the ballot item by Hans. Second by Paul. VOTE: all in favor. Changed wording to HL7 intends to host a registry when available. Updated to read ' HL7 intends to host a registry when available and is working to get one in place as soon as possible; however, this is outside of the scope of the FHIR specification.' Hans suggests tabling the vote until next week's call when Brett can be present if available to discuss. ACTION: Anne to add to next week's agenda.
  • Formal evaluation of FMM levels:
    • Currently all of the FMM levels have been asserted by Grahame, but no formal process to verify them. Some guidelines are unclear and need further definition before we publish in September. If we're going to assert that it's been tested at a Connectathon, we need to track and verify. Create spreadsheet that lists the criteria and the date that it was achieved and any other supporting information. ACTION: Lloyd will add to the QA tracking spreadsheet some places for WGs to capture the remaining criteria. Will review on call next week.
  • Adjourned at 5:31 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd will add to the QA tracking spreadsheet some places for WGs to capture the remaining criteria. Will review on call next week.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20150729 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.