20150715 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-07-15
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20150708_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Anne to look for list of resources that got renamed and and also flag if present in DSTU 1
      • Anne to pull out profiles that are part of QICore, DAF and SDC and see what’s left for next week
  • Discussion Topics:
    • Mitre proposal for Connectathon
    • FMG Tracking Sheet
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Quorum not met.
  • Went through FHIR list of resources without proposals. Confirmed previous names, etc. Identified set of resources that fit the criteria as new for DSTU but proposals not received. Liaisons will contact WGs and ask for resources ASAP to be included in DSTU 2.
  • Quorum met at 4:40 pm
  • WGs will be contacted to get outstanding resources
  • MOTION to accept agenda by Hans, second from Paul.
  • MOTION to accept 2015-07-08 by Hans, second by Brian Post.
  • VOTE: all in favor
  • Looked at profiles without proposals. Need to discuss curation of profiles - who has governance over realm profiles? Assigned WGs to address those profiles without proposals. What is the difference between HSPC body mass index and anyone else's? Which of these HSPC things should be in the spec and don't have a request. Josh: our spec shouldn't be serving the role of a repository. Paul: we can't really just chuck it away while we wait for the registry. Need to understand more about what these things are. Will punt them to Patient Care in the meantime. Liaisons will contact WGs and ask for resources ASAP to be included in DSTU 2.
  • MOTION to adjourn by Hans, second by Paul.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Liaisons will contact WGs and ask for resources ASAP to be included in DSTU 2
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20150722 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.