20150713 FGB concall
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-07-13 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||x||Lorraine Constable||x||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|x||John Quinn||.||Calvin Beebe||.|
|Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150706FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Grahame to research MedicationPrescription to look for workable compromise for volatility issue
- Group to review precepts document for suggested revisions
- Lloyd to forward DSTU numbering policy revision request to FGB when document is ready
- FHIR.org discrepency to be discussed at Board retreat
- Discussion Topics
- Selection of terminologies/preferred value sets
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
Did not reach quorum. Licensing issue most pressing. HTA is supposed to be discussing the issue this week; Grahame encourages that a FHIR representative should attend. Lorraine will send a note to Stan and Heather confirming that they’ve been engaged and to confirm when the discussion will take place. There are potential political ramifications of preferred value sets.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.