20150629 FGB concall
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-06-29 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||x||Lorraine Constable||Regrets||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|x||Dave Shaver||x||Ewout Kramer||x||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||Regrets||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|Ron Parker||x||John Quinn||x||Calvin Beebe|
|x||Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150622 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Calvin to discuss realm content coordination issue with TSC and US Realm (no US Realm calls recently)
- Lloyd and Grahame continue work on DSTU version numbering policy document for submission to TSC
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Convened at 4:05 pm Eastern time
- Agenda approved via general consent
- Minutes from 6/22
- MOTION to approve by Lorraine, second from Cecil.
- VOTE: all in favor
- Lloyd to forward DSTU numbering policy revision request to FGB once the document is ready
- Anne to circulate precepts and governance document to group for revisions
- Anne to look through past minutes regarding what "conformity assessment" means
- Realm content coordination issue: will be discussed on tomorrow’s USR-SC call.
- Lloyd and Grahame aren’t present to discuss DSTU version numbering policy. Current policy for DSTU is any balloted changes are a whole number change; unballoted changes are dot releases. Lloyd sent a note to FMG about it – should be reviewed by FGB when it’s ready.
- Lloyd came to TSC this morning to discuss the list of things that don’t have a home in FMG, FGB, FHIR core, or FIWG. Discrepancy in information between what we heard from Chuck vs. Lloyd over scope of FHIR.org. We need to discuss here too. Action item out of TSC was to talk to Chuck; John Q. states that FHIR.org needs to have a product brief that is signed off on by each group. The other part of the discussion was around the relationship and lines of communication with other groups, particularly marketing, EST, and publishing.
- FMG update: no one here from FMG.
- Precepts and governance document –Anne will circulate most recent version for edits by the group, and then send it to EST, publishing, and TSC for review and approval. FGB to have comments resolved during the call next week.
- Conformity assessment: Anne to check out what “conformity assessment” means from past minutes
- Lorraine will chair next week in Dave’s absence.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.