20150624 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-06-24
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Brian Scheller

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20150617_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Anne to create FHIR_Management_Policies wiki page
      • Lloyd to continue work on the version numbering change request document and bring back for group review
    • Discussion Topic:
      • Updates to liaison spreadsheet
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Addition to agenda – none.
    • MOTION to accept by Hans; Brian Post seconds.
    • VOTE: all in favor
    • MOTION to approve minutes from 20150617 by John; second by Brian Pech.
    • VOTE: all in favor.
  • Anne created FHIR Management Policies page; reviewed by group and approved.
  • Lloyd has all source materials for numbering change document; going over it with FHIR Core. Hopefully will bring back to group for review next week.
  • Connectathon: Lloyd filled in SDC use cases and asks others to fill in the tracks – Patient, terminology are filled in. Need FM, EHR, and scheduling (need from Brian Post). This will be the 10th Connectathon in October. Discussion regarding virtual Connectathon – one coming up August 12th. Also FHIR Developer days in Amsterdam in November.
    • MOTION to accept by David; second by Brian Post.
    • VOTE: All in favor.
  • FGB: no quorum this week
  • MnM: Call soon
  • Liaison reports: Patient care should be able to get priority stuff done. Real possibility that some of the core WGs may not meet deadline. Security WG, for example, is struggling.
  • FHIR FAQ refresh request: project is going forward.
  • Liaison spreadsheet updates: Group worked on edits to spreadsheet. ACTION: Anne to check to see if anyone listed as Developing has an overarching PSS. Lead on Devices: Haas. Imaging: Harry Solomon. SOA: Vince McCaulay or Ken Rubin. Should every page in spec identify what WG is responsible? Group agrees that they should; Lloyd will submit as a change request. The only page we don’t have is for consulted WGs. Where do we want to maintain that information? Paul suggests just maintaining that information on the proposals. Group agrees.
  • Next week: what are the resources without proposals and figure out what to do with them.
  • Also check to see if we have any ballot reconciliation to do.
  • Call adjourned at 5:31 pm Eastern.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Anne to check to see if anyone listed as Developing has an overarching PSS
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20150701 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.