20150415 FMG concall
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-mm-dd |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||x||Paul Knapp||x||Anne W., scribe|
|Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||Brian Pech|
|x||Mark Kramer, Claude Nanjo|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20150408_FMG_concall
- Action items
- David to reach out to Grahame to notify him of Devices not being ready for May
- Anne to invite Todd Cooper to next call
- Grahame to write up details of agreement regarding continuous build freeze issue and send to Lloyd for posting.
- Action items
- WGs with too many resources
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Quorum not yet met. Mark Kramer here to discuss device resources for the CQI WG (DeviceUseRequest and Statement). Lloyd states that these are not yet approved to include in Core. These two have come into being because they are a convenient mechanism for grouping/collecting things that are device related – is that a fair statement? Mark states they are talking about durable medical devices (pacemaker, wheelchair, etc.) that remain with the patient and become part of their medical history. Modeled after medication statement. A DeviceUse is an actual occurrence, while the DeviceRequest is a suggestion. Lloyd wonders if there is a need for these resources as their purpose seems to be served by other existing resources. Prolonged discussion over a variety of other resources and if they fully address this issue. Claude wonders about making it a profile on observation. Lloyd asks what the use case is that is driving the need for tracking use? How is this being captured now in systems? Paul suggests running this past OO/PA to ask for rationalization. Lloyd will update the change request splitting supply into two compartments and noting the other questions from FMG. If supply gets split into request and supply and/or bulksupply/bulksupplyrequest, is there still a need for userequest? This should be answered by OO/PA. Lloyd will post to existing tracker and contact Eric to coordinate with OO.
- Paul added detail to the Financial track.
- Next week: discuss where we’re at the FHIR registry.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.