20150401 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-04-01
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Regrets Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20150325_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Approve dispositions on ballot process
      • Approve intro to ballot
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda: Paul would like to discuss production readiness of reference implementations
  • Motion to approve agenda by Paul, second by Brian Post.
  • Minutes from last week. Motion to approve by Brian Pech, second by Paul. No objections/abstentions.
  • Reconciliation of feedback to ballot process. Last week we decided to merge the two spreadsheets so we had one copy and hide columns we don’t want. Motion to approve dispositions with the amendment regarding merging the spreadsheets by Paul, second by John. Vote: Objections: 0 Abstentions: 0 In Favor: All
  • Intro to ballot: Josh suggests posting examples for voters. If someone has the bandwidth to do that, we’ll add it in. Motion to approve the intro by Josh; Paul seconds. VOTE: Object: 0 Abstain: 0 In favor: All
  • Connectathon: David reached out to Rene who is putting up scenarios/messaging. Wasn’t sure what to do with devices. Discussion over tracks. David to reach out to find out what current registration numbers are. Paul will add something to the Connectathon page about Financial track.
  • Reference implementations: Paul is concerned that reference implementations are being misrepresented as production-ready. Is it HL7’s intention to be a software provider? FHIR.org is not in HL7’s name. Paul: what are we saying beyond “these are reference implementations?” We make a disclaimer in the specification that these are just examples. Lloyd: the messaging in the specification is very much caveat emptor, but we do point people to them when people have questions about where to start. Paul agrees that the language there is clear, but perhaps not elsewhere. Discussion over clarifying message.
  • Resource proposals: we are no going forward to ballot with some things that we haven’t vetted or approved. Group went through resources.
    • Motion to approve Goal by Brian, second by David. None opposed or abstained.
    • Device proposals: will leave unapproved at this point due to multiple issues.
    • Nutrition: Motion to approve by Josh, second by Brian Post. Vote: none opposed or abstained. In favor: all
    • ObservationDefinition now called DataElement. Lloyd describes recent changes and purpose; discussion ensues regarding relation to master files and why this wouldn’t be a profile. Discussion over tie-in to v2 master files. Primary purpose it makes sense, but there is concern about other uses. Paul moves to approve; Brian Post seconds. No objections or abstentions.
    • Subscription: Motion to approve by Brian Post; second by Paul. No objections or abstentions.
  • Anne to add to agenda discussion topic of resources owned by two WGs


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Paul to add Financial track information to Connectathon page
  • Anne to add agenda item re: resources owned by two WGs
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20150408 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.