20150325 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-03-25
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postelthwaite x Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
.

Agenda

Minutes

  • Called to order at 4:05
  • Motion to approve agenda by Paul, John seconds. None opposed or abstained
  • Minutes from last week;
    • MOTION: John moves to approve, Paul seconds.
    • VOTE: None opposed or abstained
  • May ballot update: need to decide what resources are going to be draft resources. Also would like to discuss DSTU2 in June and 2.1 at the end of the year; how will we decide what will be in 2.1 and when do we need to make that determination? Is there a value in highlighting certain resources as being draft going into the ballot? If yes, can we come up with that candidate list? Group responds yes. Paul states that the EligibilityRequest, EligibilityResponse, EnrollmentRequest and EnrollmentResponse, and ExplanationofBenefit from FM will be draft. Order/OrderResponse also. Anne notated which of the remaining will be drafts on the QA Tracker spreadsheet. If we have something which is in DSTU 2, could it be modified in September/October release? Paul responds yes, we’ll be able to call out the level at which something is being balloted and if it’s being included in the ballot. Discussion over predicting future ballot content; perhaps in July we’ll know more about what’s more stable than not, but it is too early at this point. Paul: in June we could predict what will be in an August publication.
  • FHIR Ballot Process wiki review report: Austin reports that Grahame has responded to all comments. Lloyd was hoping for a vote on the responses today. Austin proposes that include but hide the columns that were removed that were noted in one of Freida’s comments. Austin suggests slightly revising the disposition to reflect adding the columns back in and hiding them; with that edit,
    • MOTION: to move forward with these draft responses by John M; Brian Pech seconds. Some discussion over gforge capabilities and possible tests of bandwidth.
    • VOTE: None opposed or abstained.
  • David will draft Connectathon messaging. Paul wants to add a track on financial resources. On V2 mapping, do we want to put some sample V2 messages up to be mapped, or just have people bring their own? Would depend whether it’s an inbound or outbound message. Brian Post suggests that if we could get some easily, it would make sense to pre-stock them.
  • Canadian Connectathon:
    • MOTION: to recognize Candian Connectathon by Paul; Josh seconds.
    • VOTE: none opposed or abstained
  • Resource Proposal Review:
    • ClinicalAssessment: is now being called ClinicalImpression. Would ClinicalNotes be better? How does it differ from composition? The ballot process may help us answer these questions. We’ll let it go forward – should it be draft going into ballot?
    • MOTION: to approve by Paul, second by Josh. Brian Post would like to have ClinicalNote go with it as an alias.
    • VOTE: None opposed or abstained



Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20150401 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.