20150216 FGB concall
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-02-16 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||x||Lorraine Constable||Grahame Grieve||David Hay (FMG)|
|x||Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||x||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)||Ron Parker|
|x||Anne Wizauer, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150202 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Lorraine to discuss ArB representation on next ArB call
- Reach out to FGB members re: suggestions for provider representative candidates
- Lorraine to send out first draft of precepts for review on next call
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Convened at 4:04
- We may want to close the loop regarding ballot processes and have joint call with TSC (Lorraine). The question of using tracker/google docs as opposed to spreadsheet for ballot reconciliation and concerns the TSC had around that.
- Agenda accepted – motion by Lorraine and seconded by Lloyd.
- Minutes – motion to accept by Lorraine, second by Lloyd.
- Ballot reconciliation: TSC wants us to communicate back to voters with standard spreadsheet. Lloyd summarizes challenges with the process – he understands the desire to keep the process consistent, but for FHIR it is suboptimal. Being able to produce a spreadsheet view of final results is reasonable for the purposes of ANSI. Lorraine: We need to articulate what we want to change and why. Lloyd shares draft he presented to Grahame for review regarding the issues with spreadsheet tracking. So what is the process toward coming to a conclusion? Two things to figure out: 1) what do we want to do for the DSTU ballot, and 2) what do we want to do longer term? Lloyd doesn’t feel moving off of gforge is possible for May, but we don’t want to move to a place where we’re passing around spreadsheet files. We need an agreeable solution with the TSC re: what we can do for the DSTU. Lorraine suspects they will want us to produce the information into a spreadsheet form for posting at the end. Lloyd states that this should be possible. Dave: In the end, we have some tools that work better but we don’t have a final answer on how we get the data into or out of those tools to meet the requirements of the organization. Lloyd: two different technologies we can use for DSTU – 1) same approach we used for DFC, migrating the comments into gforge and then migrating back to spreadsheet; 2) make use of google spreadsheet and make edits there, which has its own problems. Ken said he would join one of our calls; Lorraine suggests having Ken join next Monday. Lloyd will get FMG input on Wednesday and ask Grahame if he can make next Monday’s call before we invite Ken.
- ArB discussed representation and the consensus was that we should replace Ron with another ArB rep in addition to Lorraine; they concluded Cecil could be that representative. Ken and John are currently reviewing. One challenge is that we need folks who are active on ArB. Lloyd: alternative would be to have Lorraine as ArB rep and look for others from other places. John will bring it up on Friday’s TSC leadership call.
- Reach out to FGB members re: provider candidates – move forward to next week.
- Lorraine sent out draft of precepts and we will review next week.
- HSI WG – issue of them owning content. John Q. was taking that forward to the TSC
- Call adjourned at 4:40 pm Eastern
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.