20150211 FMG concall
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-02-11 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|x||Hans Buitendijk||Hugh Glover||x||Paul Knapp||Anne W., scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||x||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech||x||Brian Postelthwaite|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20150204_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Review Mission and Charter draft
- Ambassador program update (Anne)
- Lloyd to reach out to Rene and Ewout regarding FHIR Connectathon scenarios for Paris
- Approval Items
- Action items
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Add to agenda: large number of resources/proposals not showing as approved
- John Moehrke: Is there a way to ensure stakeholders are included in decisions? Lloyd: yes, we’ve documented what the difference between an owner and a stakeholder is – we need to take a look at that document – it’s on the FHIR wiki. Group reviews and decides that it is adequately described. Lloyd will send a reminder out reminding WGs of their obligations.
- Add to agenda: ballot frequency
- Motion to approve agenda by John; Hans seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
- John moves to approve minutes; Hans seconds. No objections or abstentions.
- Call on Tuesday with FTSD to go over Mission and Charter. Any changes will be brought back next week.
- Anne reports that the Ambassador program should be pursued through the Dream Team.
- FHIR Connectathon – Lloyd has posted the question and will update next week.
- Project approval request – Alignment of EN ISO 13606 Health Informatics – EHR communication with HL7 FHIR (using FHIR): doubtful that folder and demographic will be necessary, and unsure that record component or entry will be new resources or if existing resources will be used. Timeline needs to be adjusted – second DSTU is too soon – would be part of the third release and would be a candidate for DSTU at that point. Will invite representative for next week’s call to discuss details.
- Connectathon: Will defer until next week until we’ve heard from Ewout and Rene
- MnM has not met.
- Liaisons – Volunteer solicitation process yielded six. One went to OO, a few to Patient Care, one to FM and a few who are helping out with Core. Concern about their level of involvement and what they can accomplish safely. Need to be mindful of tailoring tasks to the volunteer’s strengths. Lloyd will reassign volunteers as necessary.
- Resource/Profile proposals: Anne to go through past minutes and make note of any that have been approved or that required more info and send out to group.
- QA spreadsheet: send out to co-chairs list? Lloyd will send it to co-chairs and committers for review and completion within the next 6 weeks.
- Ballot timelines: group agrees to discuss next week. Will frame discussion on skype chat.
- WG Liasons: Lloyd shares spreadsheet of all WGs and their FMG liaison. Added new WGs and info on PSSs. Anne: Verify if all WGs listed as having a PSS actually have one and that it is active.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.