20150204 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-02-04
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Regrets David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20150128_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to send M&C draft to Paul for review by FTSD.
      • Anne to consult with Lynn re: wording for remainder of NIB and send to group for review.
      • Lloyd to draft document outlining responsibilities of WGs who own resources.
      • Anne to research if HL7 ambassador program is still active.
      • Davis to reach out to Rene for an initial discussion on ambassador program possibilities.
      • John to reach out to Security and CBCC to come to consensus on provenance issue.
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Add to agenda: Request for support email draft by Lloyd.

  • Lloyd did send out M&C to Paul but discussion was deferred.
  • NIB: Needs edit of description of ballot document. Should now read: “This is an updated version of the FHIR DSTU specification reflecting implementer feedback as well as a significant set of new resources and capabilities.”
  • Anne awaiting response on Ambassador Program
  • Support solicitation email: group agrees that it looks good. Lloyd sent out message.
  • Connectathon – need to decide what scenarios we want to run in Paris. Would be running whatever goes to ballot. Terminology services might be of interest to Europeans. Could look at interoperability between where we’ve got alignment in profiles. Lloyd to reach out to Rene and Ewout regarding what types of scenarios might drive interest. Brian Post suggests that care planning and appointments be considered.
  • FGB: Have been talking about difference btw governance/management, and whether it makes sense for us to find a new member or two. Looking for ArB to choose Lorraine as their rep or appoint someone else. At minimum we’ll be looking for provider org rep and possibly one other. Asking people to think about whether they have any candidates that they think might be good in that role. May not be a long-term role given changes in governance structure.
  • IHE Connectathon –MHD profile is in public comment so no formal testing, but did some ad hoc testing of it in eight different implementations. Found a few issues with the spec but nothing with FHIR. Luxembourg Connectathon will do more formal testing of MHD. Very positive use of FHIR. Where are PDQM and PIX? PDQM is in trial implementation and PIX-M is just getting going.
  • Brian Post reports that in PA they’ve split up the resources but unsure of progress.
  • Add agenda item for next week: go over FHIR liaisons
  • Josh joins – quorum met.
  • John moves to accept NIB; Brian Post seconds.
  • 2015-1-28 minutes – John moves, Brian Post seconds. No objections/abstentions.
  • Josh wants to know about ballot timing. Lloyd states we’ll assess March 23rd the state of readiness. Content that we don’t feel is ready will be flagged. In the end what we really care about is putting out something that can be implemented without significant change before taking it normative. Discussion over future balloting and publishing schedule.
  • Call adjourned at 5:02.



Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Review Mission and Charter draft
  • Ambassador program update
  • Lloyd to reach out to rene and Ewout regarding FHIR Connectathon scenarios for Paris


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20150211 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.