20150122 FGB FMG WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
Seguin

Date: 2015-01-18
Time: 12:30 PM U.S. Central
Chair: Note taker(s):Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Regrets David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie (scribe)
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp Regrets Anne Wizauer, scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Regrets Grahame Grieve x Lorraine Constable x Ewout Kramer
x Colin Wright,visitor x Marten Smits,visitor x Kevin Shekleton, visitor
x Tim Mcneel, visitor . .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • FGB co-chair position
  • Roundtable

Minutes

Called to order at 3:35 pm

FGB co-chair

As Woody isn't expected to be available for calls through to the May WGM

Motion: Lorraine to be acting co-chair through to end of May WGM Lloyd/Ewout FGB vote = unanimous

May ballot timeline

  • All WGs seem comfortable other than OO which has serious douts.

Motion: We will announce an intention to go forward with the March 22nd content deadline. Orders and Observations has indicated reservations about meeting that date and welcomes additional volunteers. Guidance is to place priority on DSTU 1 resources. A final decision on readiness for ballot will be made on March 23rd.

Hans/Paul Unanimous

Roundtable

  • HIE WG now exists. Some discussion about whether it’s allowed to “develop content” due to its steering division. The WG will take this up with the TSC. FMG/FGB will get involved if necessary
  • Request from OO to have responsibility for Order/OrderResponse
    • Motion: Re-assign Order/OrderResponse from FHIR-Core to OO
    • Hans/Lorraine Unanimous
  • US Realm task force has accepted that they will be responsible for some tracker items. Paul will be the liaison. (Responsibility remains as they move from task force to board appointed committee.)
  • In person resolution
    • ACTION: Lloyd will check all items marked as “duplicate” and ensure that comments are added as comments.
    • post-meeting note: Only one line item was a duplicate marked as "in person" and it was a duplicate of another also marked as "in person" by the same voter
  • Ballot reconciliation spreadsheet will be what needs to go out
    • ACTION: FMG will develop a set of requirements for “support tooling” – e.g. trackers, etc. so we can provide more than just a list of issues w/ gForge.
    • ACTION: Change the tracker to allow “Persuasive with mod”, etc.
  • CARRY-FORWARD: connectathon topic – Devices would like to have a connectathon track – with real devices
  • FHIR registry tooling project is stalled as neither Grahame nor Furore is interested in providing an estimate. Furore is continuing to work on preparing a registry
    • CARRY-FORWARD: FHIR Registry tooling
  • New resource proposal to link Claim & Encounter is expected
  • CARRY-FORWARD: Update FMG Tracking sheet
  • Discussion of SD decision on Section. Will follow up with Grahame when he's back
  • Discussion of location of Contract profile. Notion that storing the consent record is distinct from storing the consent "flag"
  • CARRY-FORWARD: Ensure that WGs doing FHIR work have an MnM facilitator

Adjourned at 5:03

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.