20150119 FMG WGM Minutes
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-01-19 |
Time: 12:30 PM U.S. Central
|Chair:||Note taker(s):Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||David Hay||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||Brian Postlethwaite||Paul Knapp||Anne Wizauer, scribe|
|Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20150114_FMG_concall
- Agenda items
- DSTU Planning
- Hot Topics
- Agenda items
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Agenda approved – Paul moves, Brian seconds
- Minutes approved – Hans moves, Paul seconds. Hans will send the maturity draft to Anne for posting in those minutes.
- FHIR Core WG Mission and Charter: reviewed most recent draft from Tony. Discussion over the word “core.” Meant to indicate that the WG won’t be covering ALL things FHIR. Went through the document and made appropriate edits and changes. Paul moves to accept the amended version; Hans seconds. None opposed, none abstained.
- May ballot: opens on April 3rd. Final content midnight Eastern on March 22nd so there is time to do QA. These are the dates presuming we go forward with May.
Meeting adjourned at 1:37 pm Central
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.