20150114 FMG concall
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-01-14 |
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s):Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|x||Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||Paul Knapp||x||Anne W., scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||x||John Moehrke||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20150107_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Review standards maturity draft from Hans
- Anne to add Comment Submission process to San Antonio agenda
- Anne to add five minutes on FHIR Change Requests for Lloyd to Monday Night agenda
- Continue review/edits of FHIR Profile and IG Balloting documentation
- Action items
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Added draft for comment ballot to agenda
- Agenda approved; motion by David, John seconds. No objections or abstentions.
- Minutes approved; motion by Hans, Josh seconds. No objections or abstentions.
- ballot update: 33 comments submitted, total number of line items is 444; vast majority are unique. 10 comments are essentially identical, so lots of feedback. Will get them loaded into tracker over the next few days. Ballot is in SVN for review.
- Connectathon: attendance is looking high, both in person and remote. Another Connectathon will be held in November and again in Paris.
- Standards maturity draft: group reviewed Hans’ draft. Each section reviewed and commented upon. Discussed need to explain Dimensions – Expectation and the multiple measures; either provide explanation or include hype cycle diagram. Discussion over subjectivity of the measure. Lloyd: How will we qualify who gets to answer the survey? Might be challenging to get the volume of data we need to be useful and give us confidence. Hans responds that it’s worth trying to get as much info as possible. Brian Postlethwaite suggests using Net Promoter Score. Discussion over the standards development life cycle question – is it a meaningful/appropriate question. Level of Errata/Comments – need to rethink this question in terms of scoring. Backwards compatibility: meant to mean compatible with prior version. Perhaps the question could be what prevents you from using the latest version? Also, what version is most widely implemented and what is the differential between that and current. Or what is the earliest version that the current version is compatible with? Adoption: Maybe instead of sites, count independent software applications and independent software application errors - the number of pairs of independently authored implementations. Question addition: Timeline of expected adoption.
- Profile and IG Balloting: Are we sticking with the term profile? Edits to core and IG sections to increase clarity. Will continue review in San Antonio.
- Call adjourned at 5:35.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.