20141203 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-12-03
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Brian Postlethwaite
.

Agenda

Minutes

  • Agenda: Brian Postlethwaite may be here today to confirm participation. Paul moves to accept the agenda; John seconds.
  • 11/26 minutes: John moves to approve; Paul seconds.
  • Paul’s slide (Exchanges: Activity and Focal Resources) was reviewed. Eligibility and Enrollment are proposed to be changed to EligibilityRequest and EnrollmentRequest. Should we change the names now? If something is a request/response paradigm, should it be named so? How would this apply to appointment and other resources? David suggests we’re simply applying it to Pauls’ resources and asks that Paul make those changes. How will we get powerpoint slide into spec? Paul will put the information into financial on the continuous build site. Regarding resource review: group agreed to approve resources on the exchanges page on Paul’s powerpoint as a block; Paul moves, Brian seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
    • EpisodeOfCare Resource Proposal: discussion regarding purpose. Is it a filter for looking at the MR? Conceptually it makes sense but not sure who would use it/want it. How is this related in the context of CDA episodes of care? Is this the final documentation that exists there? Go back to PA for clarification of purpose? Seems to be a placeholder for things to come. Motion from Paul to approve; Hans seconds. None opposed; no abstentions. Paul suggests that we mark those that aren’t quite complete so that in May we can check completeness. John counters that we need some differentiation of critical risk – is it already represented in spreadsheet? The purpose of proposals is to get through to the next stage; the quality assessment will be on the resources themselves. Is the pattern that we’ll look at all the resources with the same set of eyes? Issue is tabled since resources will be reviewed.
    • Picture FHIR Resource Proposal: Rename as Media and approve. Paul moves to approve rename; John seconds.
    • Referral FHIR Resource Proposal: Rename ReferralRequest and approve; Paul moves, Brian seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
    • All security proposals should be deprecated as they are not going forward.
    • Questionnaire Resource proposal: John moves; Paul seconds. None opposed; no abstentions.
    • HealthcareService FHIR Resource Proposal: This goes with Referral and Care Planning. Hans: How does it relate to the catalog of orderable items? Do we have a catalog of orderable items? Paul: I think that’s particular to a jurisdiction. No, we don’t have a catalog of orderable items. Hans wants to make sure that when we do have that catalog, that the term service is used in that space as well, and will that be a problem? Paul: Are we likely to create name confusion with this name? Probably. Hans: can we do anything with this name to solve the problem? A healthcare service is very close to an organizational type. Should it be OrganizationalService? Maybe include as a comment on the ballot. Hans will put a statement together and David will forward it to PA. Paul moves to approve; Hans seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
    • Rename MessageRoot to MessageHeader and approve: Paul moves, John seconds. None opposed, no abstentions.
    • Prognosis FHIR Resource Proposal: not enough detail to approve; need to understand more as a resource when it is described more as a service. Paul: It’s an observation? John: they’re saying that prognosis is an expected outcome while observation is an observed outcome. Will leave it for now and come back to it at a later date.
  • Call adjourned at 1:58.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Paul to put information from PowerPoint slide regarding exchanges into the financial section of the continuous build site.
  • Rename Picture as Media; Referral as ReferralRequest; MessageRoot as MessageHeader.
  • Deprecate all Security proposals.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20141210 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.