20141022 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-10-22
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay after 1:30 Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk regrets Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp x Lynn Laakso, HQ support
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech x Anne Wizauer, scribe
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20141015_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd will distribute draft process for requests to use FHIR name and logo (in a product)
      • Lloyd to speak with Grahame to get his thoughts on definition of publication responsibility in the workgroup form
      • Lynn and Anne will ask John Quinn on Friday how he would like to proceed on taking the FHIR Core WG proposal to the TSC
      • Forward the FHIR WG application to the steering division
      • Lloyd to contact Gavin Fitzgerald and Gavin Tong to invite them to the 11-19-14 call to discuss communications mechanisms
      • Lloyd to include Mary Ann Boyle in offline conversations regarding tutorial content and selection
      • Paul to submit request to include responsible workgroup in resource guide as an enhancement
      • Hans to document the request for mapping of the USLab Result and Order FHIR Profiles to the underlying v2 specification to the profile of the proposal (this is a stretch goal)
      • David to add page to wiki where approved and upcoming Connectathons are listed.
      • Anne to add direct links to proposals on next agenda
      • Anne to send out updated schedule reflecting 90-minute calls
  • FHIR WG Proposal Updates
  • Resource proposal review:
  • Balloting frequency discussion continued
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • David opened the meeting at 12:36.
  • Began by reviewing the Appointment FHIR Resource Proposals. Quroum not met at this time, so the group decided to simply go through each proposal's details for the time being. Discussed details of the appointment function, associated workflows. Paul states that objects and structure are appropriate but suggests there may need to be a change to the naming pattern in the future to include request and response. Paul is concerned that 'appointment' is not an adequate word to use because it describes too many functions. Paul agrees that the information in the proposal is sufficient and makes sense; David wonders if separate resource requests must exist for each resource? Paul says yes, individual resource proposals must be included. Brian states that he is also inclined to approve.
  • ConceptMap FHIR Resource Proposal - very complete proposal - but what is the purpose? Josh says it is for mapping specific to FHIR. Waiting for Lloyd.
  • ConsentDirective - not a resource, it's a profile on the contract resource. Should be dropped from this page. Noted on proposal.
  • Contraindication FHIR Resource Proposal - Paul states it should not be limited to clinical. Discussion on whether or not contraindication is a resource as it has no ID. David asks if it is a complex data type as opposed to resource? Paul agrees. It is not always an operation outcome. Proposal amended with statement to that effect. Discussion over whether or not OperationOutcomes need resource technical IDs. Action: Paul will submit a change request on OperationOutcome that makes clear what its intended scope of use is, and on contraindication - when is contraindicaton appropriate vs. OperationOutcome. Added statement reflecting this to proposal.

As Lloyd had joined the call, quorum was reached. Paul moves to accept the contraindication proposal; Brian seconds. One abstention (Lloyd). Appointment FHIR Resource Proposal: will review next week for final approval. David moves to adjourn the call; Paul seconds.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Paul will submit a change request on OperationOutcome that makes clear what its intended scope of use is, and on contraindication - when is contraindicaton appropriate vs. OperationOutcome.
  • Finish Review of Appointment FHIR Resource Proposal
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20141029 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.