20140827 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-08-27
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): David
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp x Lynn Laakso
regrets Josh Mandel x John Moehrke regrets Brian Pech
x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb
x Mike Davis
x David Henkel

Agenda

Minutes

  • Convened 12:38 by Lloyd
  • Agenda Check: Hans/David – passed unanimously
  • Minutes from 20140820_FMG_concall: John/Paul – passed unanimously
  • PSS Approval: Project Scope Statement of HL7 Patient-friendly language for Security and Privacy for Consent Directives for CBCC WG of DESD cosponsored by Security WG of FTSD at Project Insight ID 1130 and TSC Tracker 3479
    • Lloyd: some discussion
      • Intention to create resource (ConsentDirective), create/find terminology for patients, Also to create questionnaire that has the questions required to create it.
      • Noted that automated process to create questionnaire from profile
    • Paul
      • Create equivalent of v3 consent directive
    • Not an isomorphic translation
      • Discussion around questionnaire – can it be auto or manual?
      • Paul/david/lloyd
    • Suggest that start with questions & making to resource, then assess whether automated process will meet requirements.
    • Hans
      • scope to clarify the ‘indirect’ questions (not directly associated with resource)
      • many to one question ->resource/s
    • Mike notes the profile creates a consent to release a FHIR resource expressing patient preferences with respect to the sensitivities on the resources to be shared.
    • International participation would need to be sufficient to justify UV. Mike notes that Bernd has expressed interest as well as Dutch participation.
    • Discussion on inclusion of the resource in the DSTU ensued. Resource definitions due for October. 1ST draft of the material must be in January and final DSTU in May.
    • Timeline changes reviewed and suggestion for inclusion of some risks.
    • Motion to approve with amendments Hans/Paul. Unanimously approved. Lloyd will send the updated project scope statement to Lynn to have the WG review the proposed changes.
  • Discussion
    • Update on DSTU Update - Grahame noted there was a technical correction that is a breaking change to the reference implementation and then substantive. He suggested we re-ratify the motion to send as technical correction. Paul suggests reviewing an example. Motion to approve with scope updated that reference implementation changes will force changes to some of the examples. David/Paul. Passes unanimously. Paul comments the JSON examples element names have an opening double-quote but not a closing one. Paul found to be reviewing the wrong site; redirected to Grahame's site, which is down due to exceeding bandwidth demands on his server. Paul will continue researching the fixes and send documentation. Lloyd will check with Grahame on what the resolution to the bandwidth limitation might be. Breaking change should also be described on the history page.
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) - 43 participants out of 70 capacity. They have access to the room until 9 PM Saturday. David suggests they put a notice on the list to have participants verify their registration confirmation lists connectathon.
    • Review comments on FHIR_Balloting_Considerations - Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials (Lynn reports this is a copy and paste artifact)
    • Vendor consultation process (email thread)
      • Draft on the wiki for FHIR Implementer Consultation Process is listed on the page.
      • aggregated responses would have no vendor information associated with them. Separation of duties, impartiality, and involvement of core team member discussed. If the aggregation was merely anonymizing responses then HQ could handle it. Hans clarifies the receipt and anonymization of the questions is of the greatest concern. The FHIR community comes up with a question, phrased as anonymously as possible, and solicited to an implementer (vendor) community. Lloyd reports that Grahame hopes to eventually extract himself from the middle of the process. Paul moves and Hans seconds approval of the process described. Unanimously approved.

Adjourned 2:01 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140903 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.