20140813 FMG concall
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2014-08-13 |
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Lynn|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||Hugh Glover||regrets||Paul Knapp||x||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20140806_FMG_concall
- Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again)
- Hans will review the list for Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in.
- check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David)
- Project approvals
- Discussion topics
- Update on DSTU Update
- Review comments on FHIR_Balloting_Considerations - Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials
- Process management
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
Convened 1230 PM; lacking quorum, recessed until 1 PM.
- Lloyd would like to keep the extra hour until the Resource Proposals are all approved, etc and have reviewed all FGB referrals.
- Hugh has offered to release his seat; should we consider? Lloyd could make the argument that staff is an intrinsic part of the FHIR management process; Lynn will check with Karen on whether that's an acceptable approach.
Disconnected at 1:21 pm
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.