20140806 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-08-06
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): Paul
Quorum = chair + 4 yes
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp regrets Lynn Laakso, HQ
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech x Gary Dickinson
x Ken McCaslin

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20140730_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again)
      • Hans will review the list for Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in.
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David)
  • Project approvals
  • Discussion topics
    • Update on DSTU Update
    • Review comments on FHIR_Balloting_Considerations - Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials
    • long term maintenance of reference implementations by the "FHIR Project" (re: javascript implementation security fixes in open source)
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  1. Discussion on DSTU 2 ballot
    • Lloyd detailed the discussion at US Realm held on August 5, and the subsequent note from ONC that they weren’t requiring or encouraging that.
    • The reasonable options are:
      1. DSTU Ballot in January 2015, DSTU May 2015
      2. Draft for Comment in Jan and DSTU Ballot in May 2015
      3. QA Processes in Jan and DSTU Ballot in May 2015
      4. DSTU Ballot in May 2015
    • Consensus was for option #2, need a motion to agree.
    • PSS to be updated to reflect the above
  2. Agenda Review
    • Approval: LM/PK unanimous
  3. Minute Review
    • Minutes 2014/07/30: LM/PK unanimous
  4. Resource Ownership Precepts
    • Modified owner of Data Types from M&M to ITS.
    • Motion to approve the precepts: LM/PK unanimous
  5. Record Entry LifeCycle-Event Metadata PSS (Gary Dickinson)
    • Amended the term FHIR resources to FHIR artifacts, and the timings where appropriate.
    • Motion to approve: LM/PK unanimous
    • GD left the call.
  6. Recap and motion on DSTU 2 from above given lack of quorum during #1 above
    • Lloyd recapped the discussion from #1.
    • Motion: To adopt timing option #2 from above: PK/BP unanimous
    • PSS will be amended and forwarded to TSC, and US Realm Task Force will be notified.
    • KM left the call.
  7. Pharmacy FHIR PSS
    • Amended the term FHIR resources to FHIR artifacts, and the timings where appropriate.
    • Motion to approve: HG/LM unanimous
  8. Patient Care FHIR PSS
    • Amended the term FHIR resources to FHIR artifacts, and the timings where appropriate.
    • Motion to approve: LM/PK unanimous
  9. FHIR Balloting Considerations
    • Table this item for offline review until the next meeting.
  10. Connectathon & Work Group Liaison Updates
    • Ballot will freeze today and the scenarios are available now. A notice will be send out.
    • PC Clinical connectathon is on track for the Friday of the WGM.
    • PC has new referral resource up in draft.
    • Financial Management is continuing to develop resources.
    • Work groups need to be encouraged to monitor their Tracker items.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Advise Lynn and Dave Hamill of the change to the FHGIR DSTU so that any PSSs which where agreed prior to the DSTU change are not later determined to be late or incomplete from a Work Group Health perspective.
  • Paul to send a note to Ken asking if we need to obtain TSC approval prior to announcing revised FHIR DSTU timing to the Co-Chairs. (Update: Done on 20140806, Ken confirmed TSC OK not to hold up.)


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140813 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.