20140702 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-07-02
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Hugh Glover Paul Knapp x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Austin Kreisler
x Rick Geimer
x Brett Marquard


Agenda

Minutes

Convened by Lloyd 1:03 PM; Hugh offers regrets for the next 4 meetings.

  • Agenda Check - Rick and Austin have to leave early and would like CCDA on FHIR to be addressed first. John M moves and Hans seconds agenda; unanimously approved
  • Combined project review for FHIR-CCDA (Austin)
    • Austin reviews the changes in a staged approach to combine the two projects.
    • SDWG has endorsed it. FMG's project scope statement is phase 1 and SDWG original scope is phase 2.
    • Regarding work product, Lloyd feels the strict alignment of profiles in DSTU track is prescriptive where on an informative track it is descriptive of this is how they currently map.
    • Brett notes that the production of two separate tracks loses the flexibility of the DSTU track. Lloyd asks that the scope statement specifically reflect the two intended uses of the DSTU.
    • Austin notes that existing projects that have CCDA scope in their work should sign on to this project as cosponsors. Lloyd suggests listing all the WGs that own resources in this space; Austin will obtain the list from the googledocs spreadsheet.
    • David moves and Hans seconds endorsement of the PSS. Unanimously approved.
    • SDWG reps leave
  • Minutes from 20140625_FMG_concall David moves and Josh seconds approval: unanimously approved
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again)
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix. David will poke them again, too.
      • Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine (Hans) - Hans will review the list to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in.
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David) postpone
      • Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials (Lloyd) see FHIR_Balloting_Considerations; Hans notes that FHIR "will avoid" out of cycle ballots should be less restrictive. Provide comments and come back to it next week.
  • Registries update (Lloyd) see FHIR Registry Requirements; Paul still had concerns. JohnM notes that SecurityEvent as a resource not a registry. The registry will create security events is unclear. Lloyd asks for additional wording help. David will take a stab at it. Review updated wording suggestions and get Paul's confirmation so hold off until next week.
  • SDC PSS updates requested (Paul/Lloyd) - OO and Patient Care have endorsed the changes which Hans reviews. David asks about questionnaire; owned by Patient Care they are now cosponsors. Hans moves and David seconds approval
  • Updates to naming conventions and DSTU release guidance. (Paul) Lynn has not checked with Don on whether we need to keep the entire name in the standard and just use the abbreviation on IGs. Do the IGs need to be tied to a release of FHIR or to a WG. Table until Paul can attend to address.
  • Project reviews (new and deferred)
    • CQI FHIR update
      • Lloyd offers his disclosure
      • Hans moves approval. David asks if it could be either resources or profiles, this is clarified in the success criteria and Products sections and seconds the motion. Josh abstains, approved 6/0/1.
    • Project Approval request of Health Care Devices to Develop FHIR resources and profiles for the second DSTU release for Health Care Devices WG of DESD at Project Insight # 1103 and TSC Tracker #3278
      • David moves acceptance; Hans seconds; unanimously approved.
    • PA FHIR Resources DSTU2 Project Scope Statement at Project Insight #1102 -
      • David asks about mappings on static models in 3g and should that be necessarily in scope. Since V3 is not the priority it's not an issue. David/Hans move approval - unanimously approved
    • OO FHIR Results Profile PSS for OO of SSD SD cosponsored by PHER of DESD at Project Insight #1113]
      • Lloyd asks if they will include pathology, chemistry and micro, etc into a single resource; some may be resources, some profiles. Hans/David move approval: unanimously approved.


Being at time, adjourned 2:01 PM


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140709 FMG concall

  • Lloyd offers regrets for next week.
  • JohnM will be out next week, back for one and then out for the two following.
  • Hugh offers regrets for the next 4 meetings.


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.