20140625 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-mm-dd
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): David
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech x Ken McCaslin
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20140618_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd)
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix.
      • Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine (Hans
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David)
      • Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials (Lloyd)
      • LM – update requirements for registry
      • Create RFP draft for registry
        • (include curation mechanism)
      • Tooling/ES to draft requirements for registry also
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Started 5:30 NZ Time

Reviewing the document re registries

  • paul – some FMG, some others eg tooling / ES
  • paul – concerns with charging – note that everything related to FHIR should be free
  • ken does that apply to FHIR?
  • hugh document suggests free to all but different service models
  • paul what does service level mean? Function or timeliness
  • hugh – service model for scale eg free is 20x day
  • david ? push on to vendor to suggest
    • hugh - a strategic level – need principles – viewpoint may differ
    • principles established by FGB/ TSC
  • list of registries:
    • JM why security event / subscription
      • queried by functionality but not a registry as such
      • PK – may be viewable / support
    • suggest re-ordering
      • profile, namespace, valueset, conformance, conceptmap ,data element
    • dh any missing registries?
      • none noted
  • general review of doc
    • business case – hl7 developed – may need to review approval processes for HL7 developed
    • should there be both HL7 developed and individually developed artifacts in the same registry
      • advantages in a single registry, but costs / processs involved + opportunities for revenue etc.
        • who should curate? Would other organizations want HL7 to curate
  • paul is there sufficient detail in document to involve other working groups?
    • yes - action noted

Meeting finished 6.04 (NZ time)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • LM why include event / subscription registries?
    • suggest re-ordering or registries
    • profile, namespace, valueset, conformance, conceptmap ,data element
  • DH - reach out to FGB, Tooling, ES to start their review. Questions raised so far:
    • FGB – consider financial principle of registry
    • should there be both HL7 developed and individually developed artifacts in the same registry
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140702 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.