20140521 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-05-21
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Rick Geimer

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Administrative
    • Minutes from 20140514_FMG_concall
    • Action items
      • Can we do an RSS feed to reflect the contents of the skype chat in near-real time - Josh
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd)
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix.
      • Ewout will document the offer from Furore to host the FHIR registry (not assigned)
      • OpenEHR (OE) /Clinical Review status update (not assigned)
      • Lloyd to document process to approve tracker items (wrt process to approve tooling enhancements)
      • PSS for DSTU2 (not assigned)
      • Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine (Hans)
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (not assigned)
  • Project reviews
  • HL7 Conformance testing?
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Clinician connectathon
    • FGB
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check - also some resource proposals and profile proposals to look at; Hugh/Brian move approval of agenda; unanimously approved.
  • Administrative
    • Minutes from 20140514_FMG_concall Hans moves and Paul seconds approval; Josh abstains; passes 3/0/1.
    • Action items
      • Can we do an RSS feed to reflect the contents of the skype chat in near-real time - Josh; he asks about the policy issue to indicate acceptance that at some point the chats are made available? Lloyd also wonders which feeds to support. Implementers' channel certainly should be. Once change is made, the implementers channel should have all its history available. FGB, FMG and committers' skype chat might be better to publicize from now going forward so that cleaning up prior sensitive conversations is not required. Even for the implementers chat you would need everyone who has ever been on the chat to consent and that would be very difficult. So all four lists would go after a certain date, e.g. June 1. Josh is not on the FGB list to send that message. They may not wish to go along with it. Lloyd will send them a post to tell them of FMG's intention and propose they may wish to do the same.
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd)
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix. He followed up with them again but no response yet.
      • Ewout will document the offer from Furore to host the FHIR registry (not assigned) Lloyd will poke him
      • OpenEHR (OE) /Clinical Review status update (not assigned) David volunteers to coordinate with OpenEHR and will follow up with Grahame to see where things are at.
      • Lloyd to document process to approve tracker items (wrt process to approve tooling enhancements) not yet done
      • PSS for DSTU2 (not assigned)
      • Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine (Hans) Lloyd was to send a list to Hans and review.
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (not assigned) David volunteers to go through the wiki pages for resources that passed ballot need to be re-categorized. Paul asks about resources not owned by HL7? Lloyd asserts that all resources are owned by HL7, at least the ones that are on the website. Paul notes that SecurityEvent is supposedly "owned" by IHE. If they are not sure, point them to the core team. Resource proposals are not going to necessarily be kept up to date for scope, overlap, owner, etc. Once they are determined to go into ballot the assignment might be included in the ballot but right now are using the tracking sheet. Lloyd will be moving the primary tracking sheet to Google docs and update the SVN version occasionally. Lloyd asks David to make that change to the main page while he's doing the other proposal edits that the content represents a point in time and may not be current.
  • Project reviews
    • CDA on FHIR at Project Insight #1098
      • One comment is those like HAI and QRDA may not use the document centric approach. Hans moves and Paul seconds approval; unanimously approved.
    • PA FHIR Resources DSTU2 Project Scope Statement at Project Insight #1102
      • Lloyd notes that this project did not include the CCDA profiles work; return it to the WG and indicate such in the scope statement. Hans asks if making two PSSes for new resources and for ongoing DSTU maintenance is a better approach. WGs can do either approach. Hans moves and Paul seconds. Hans notes that the HealthcareService is potentially confusing with organizational perspective or activity/test/order/procedure perspective. This will be clarified by resource proposals down the road, not necessary in the PSS. Unanimously approved. Lynn will contact PA to update their scope for SD approval.
    • Patient Care FHIR Resources and Profile Paul moved and Hans seconds approval. Unanimously approved.
    • Devices PSS to Develop FHIR resources and profiles for the second DSTU release. Project Insight #1103. Hans moves and Paul seconds approval; unanimously approved.
    • SDC Project Scope Statement - Lloyd notes that he is a paid consultant on the project so will not comment. Hans moves and seconded by Paul. Josh notes that this scope indicates not creating profiles but to create instances; Lloyd disagrees. In this context is an instance a profile? ObservationDefinition, as a resource, is not part of the DSTU release but is in the dev environment. Discussion ensued with the outcome in general comfort from the group with the approach. Hugh abstains, passes 3/0/1.
    • Three new PSSes from OO - review next week as we are over time. Please bug your WGs if they have not submitted PSSes. Pharm, CG etc. FM PSS was last year but if it doesn't cover the second DSTU it needs updating.


Adjourned 2:06 PM


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140528 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.