20140430 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-04-30
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs regrets David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke regrets Brian Pech
. -

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20140423_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Need a policy for which old releases we wish to host live, e.g. when the next DSTU full release is provided will the DSTU R1.0 still be available
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix.
      • Paul to take to TSC the discussion about relationship between PSSs and balloting. When do committees ballot under their own PSSs vs. FMG's -
  • who should be on the list (Skype chat)
    • Can we do an RSS feed to reflect the contents of the skype chat in near-real time - maybe use Josh's bot?
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check - quorum not reached. Discussion on QA guidelines, FHIR_Ballot_Prep and FHIR_DSTU_monitoring
    • Lloyd would like these to be approved today or Sunday lunch.
    • Paul notes the first two items on FHIR_Ballot_Prep may only happen after the WGM. Lloyd will give them a week after the WGM. PSSes will not be ready for the WGM. They will QA this summer and ballot DSTU R2 in December for the January cycle. They will want a QA release produced by the end of the September WGM
    • FHIR_DSTU_monitoring
  • QA Criteria document reviewed.
    • significant discussion on CodeableConcept in 4d. with respect to "code" data type.
    • Lloyd is directed to David for the copy of the document with the review done last week.

Adjourned 2:06 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

FHIR_Agenda_201405_WGM


WGM agenda on SVN


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.