20140415 SAIF AP ConCall
SAIF Architecture Program – 2014-04-15 Meeting
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00 Eastern
- Phone Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
- Participant Passcode: 985371
- Web Coordinates: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/854429925 Meeting ID: 854-429-925
- Role Call
- Agenda Review
- Review updated PowerPoint
- Create a PSS from the Action Item created in GForge from the Cambridge WGM stemming from the Behavioral Framework project
- Next steps
X=Present on Call
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt / OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|Ken McCaslin||TSC Chair Elect|
|Alean Kirnak||Cross Paradigm Project|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Austin won't be able to attend the April 29 call.
- Cancel the April 29th call
- There are no future calls nor meetings scheduled, so today's is the last SAIF AP call.
Review the latest version of the PowerPoint
- Rick has some slides to finish that focus on Lessons Learned
- Any future updates can be done via email.
- Present the slides to TSC and ArB
- Austin ask Tony to slot SAIF AP at some point on an ArB meeting at the WGM, but that day/time has not been finalized.
- Presentation to the TSC will be on Saturday
Create a PSS from the Action Item created in GForge from the Cambridge WGM stemming from the Behavioral Framework project
- The team did not have time to address this. Rick will add it as a Next Step on his PowerPoint slide.
Adjourned 12:57 PM Eastern Time
New Action Items
Rick will add the following as a Next Step on his PowerPoint slides: Create a PSS from the Action Item created in GForge from the Cambridge WGM stemming from the Behavioral Framework project
Dave - Cancel the April 29th call
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.