20140319 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2014-03-19
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs TBD x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio regrets Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Lorraine Constable x Paul Knapp x John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x David Hay x Josh Mandel x Brian Pech Austin Kreisler
Hugh Glover .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20140312_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lynn will forward link to profile tool once received from Furore (not yet received)
      • John and Grahame. draft process and guidelines on FHIR HL7/OpenEHR "Community of Interest" proposal
    • FMG Co-Chair election results
  • Help Desk: FAQ and KB review results
  • Review FHIR Position Statement from 20140218_FGB_concall for endorsement and send to HL7 BOD
  • FHIR project approval:
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • FGB
      • Membership appointments/update
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check - Lorraine wishes to add an item - David/Paul move approval as amended; unanimously approved
  • Minutes from 20140312_FMG_concall John moves and David seconds approval; unanimously approved.
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lynn will forward link to profile tool once received from Furore (not yet received)
      • John and Grahame. draft process and guidelines on FHIR HL7/OpenEHR "Community of Interest" proposal; John reports there has been no progress. He will follow up with Grahame on first steps.
    • FMG Co-Chair election results tied 2-2
      • Lorraine is moving from FMG to FGB pending TSC approval so will abstain from the vote. Paul, David, and Ron Parker have not voted. Lynn will send them a reminder.
      • Candidates reviewed for replacing Lorraine; discuss further next week.
  • FHIR project approval:
    • Education: Request for FMG to sponsor project on FHIR Workshop with Education (Melva)
      • Patrick describes the V2 workshop and FHIR workshop efforts in the Education WG to evolve past the academic lecture format of tutorials. He's been working with Sharon of HL7 to determine what classes to do for V2 and also need to identify a FHIR group to develop the list of classes for a FHIR workshop. Questions have already been raised on how FMG might sponsor such a project without status as a WG.
      • Lloyd notes that the Ed summit last week had a format that is starting to move into that direction. Patrick suggests he meet with Lloyd to review and review on next week's call.
  • Help Desk: FAQ and KB review results
    • He has not heard anything further back on KB - end of day Friday is the final deadline. FAQs are already being loaded.
    • Lloyd proposes approach to divide up chunks, specifically some security pieces for John M. David believes he will get through all of it, as will Paul. Lorraine recuses herself for conflict of interest. Brian will make his best effort.
  • Review FHIR Position Statement from 20140218_FGB_concall for endorsement and send to HL7 BOD - Lynn notes that it was brought to the CTeam today for initial review but FGB still expected some tweaks from FMG. "Out of the Box" discussion revived. Paul moves approval with edits seconded by John. Unanimously approved.
  • FHIR project approval:
    • OO: Nutrition FHIR resources
      • Lorraine notes that there were changes to the PSS needed now that we are in DSTU. Changes in the PSS discussed to include FHIR Resources and Profiles. OO passed the motion last week and passed to SD. Process for definition of profiles was developed on the wiki by Hugh. Motion by Lorraine seconded by David to approve PSS. Unanimously approved.
  • Reports
    • FMG Liaisons
      • Tracking lists for WGs to monitor content and assigned resource development; Lloyd will send information on how WGs can sign up for the tracking and liaisons should convey this to their WGs
      • What should the process be to triage the change tracking log? Discuss next week.

Adjourned 1:59 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140326 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.