20131015 SAIF AP ConCall
SAIF Architecture Program – 2013-10-15 Meeting
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00 Eastern
- Phone Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
- Participant Passcode: 985371
- Web Coordinates: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/854429925 Meeting ID: 854-429-925
- Role Call
- Agenda Review
- Review merged minutes from WGM
- Are there any additional action items to extract from them?
- CDA R3 update
- Update on transitioning to Ken
- Update on ArB's progress with creating interview questions
- Review the inventory of SAIF AP projects
- 807 Preparation of SAIF Book for Informative Ballot - Architectural Review Work Group
- 688 EHR System Function and Information Model (EHR-S FIM) - Electronic Health Records Work Group
- 551 EHR System Functional Model Release 2.0 (ISO Project) - Electronic Health Records Work Group
- 619 HL7 Transmission Wrappers R1.1 Batch Messaging - Infrastructure and Messaging Work Group
- 587 Lab Order - Template - Orders and Observations Work Group
- 38 Composite Order - Orders and Observations Work Group
- 226 Risk Assessment Framework Cookbook - Security Work Group
- 863 Cross-Paradigm Interoperability Implementation Guide for Immunizations - Services Oriented Architecture Work Group
- 477 CDA R3 - Structured Documents Work Group
- 764 SAIF Pilot Coordination - Technical Steering Committee
- 763 HL7 SAIF Implementation Guide - Technical Steering Committee
- 751 SAIF Architecture Program - Technical Steering Committee
- Next steps
X=Present on Call
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt / OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|Steve Hufnagel||ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA|
|Alean Kirnak||Cross Paradigm Project|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
Review merged minutes from WGM Meeting - Are there any additional action items to extract from them?
- The Cambridge Minutes were updated accordingly to point to Tracker items which we created to document Action Items based on today's review of the bulleted list in the WGM meeting minutes
CDA R3 Update
- In Cambridge, the question was posed: Should work continue on CDA R3 or abandon focus on it and move on to FHIR?
- Resources have been reassigned to Meaningful Use standards work or FHIR work, hence CDA R3 only has 2 primary resources and one resource spread very thin elsewhere.
- People were concerned if work was stopped with CDA R3, however nobody had bandwidth to keep it moving along.
- It was suggested if CDA R3 work is put on hold, then work should begin on CDA R2.1
- Austin has halted CDA R3 meetings.
Update on transitioning to Ken
- Postpone to next meeting
Update on ArB's progress with creating interview questions
- No progress to date
Review of SAIF AP projects
807 - Preparation of SAIF Book for Informative Ballot
- Oct 2013: The project team is working on DSTU R2.1, and they'll want to publish it before Jan, 2014
619 - HL7 Transmission Wrappers R1.1 Batch Messaging
- DSTU Expired Jul 29, 2013. Dave to change status on the project to reflect as such.
- Dave to ask InM what the status is of this project.
- Lorraine isn't available for the call on October 29th.
- Next Call: November 12th
Adjourned 13:03 PM Eastern Time
New Action Items
Dave to ask InM what the status is of project 619 is
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.