20130709 SAIF AP ConCall
SAIF Architecture Program – 2013-07-09 Meeting
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00 Eastern
- Phone Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
- Participant Passcode: 985371
- Web Coordinates: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/854429925 Meeting ID: 854-429-925
- Role Call
- Agenda Review
- Brainstorm on how to continue things moving forward for SAIF AP
- One approach: Invite each SAIF AP project to give us a status update Where their project is headed and how it applies to SAIF
- Next steps
X=Present on Call
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|John Quinn||HL7 CTO|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt / OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|Steve Hufnagel||ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA|
|Wendy Huang||Implementation Conformance WG|
|Freida Hall||Project Services WG|
|Alean Kirnak||Cross Paradigm Project|
|Jesal Panchal||eHealth Ontario|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
Brainstorm on how to continue things moving forward for SAIF AP
- One approach: Invite each SAIF AP project to give us a status update; ask where their project is headed and how it applies to SAIF.
- While this would produce information, it may not produce what we want from the SAIF AP point of view.
- Given the lack of participation, are people interested in SAIF any more?
- Having a literal goal of completing a SAIF IG may be unrealistic given lack of volunteer bandwidth and funding.
- It seems like the goals of the SAIF AP are still valid, we may not need the SAIF AP as an ongoing effort, but rather a checkpoint once or twice a cycle.
- Perhaps continue to hold sessions at the WGM to have people touch base.
- This is effectively what the SAIF AP has become.
- Perhaps in Boston, Lorraine and Patrick present their lessons learned from their work on Behavioral Framework
- Lorraine and Austin suggest perhaps have a joint OO / SAIF AP meeting at the Sept WGM since both OO and SAIF AP meet at the same time.
- Regarding various objectives and goals of SAIF:
- The Governance aspect of SAIF is being baked into the TSC/ARB Business Architecture Model work.
- ArB has been discussing SAIF tutorials with Education
- The actual publishing of the SAIF CD has stalled, but hopefully will advance due to some technical consideration that the Publishing WG is discussing
- Austin will have an agenda item for the TSC on how they would like to see SAIF AP move forward
Adjourned 12:37 PM Eastern Time
New Action Items
Dave (sitting in for Lynn as TSC PM next week) - have an agenda item for the TSC call on how they would like to see SAIF AP move forward
Dave - Add a preliminary agenda item for the Sept WGM SAIF AP - Joint mtg with OO to discuss Behavioral Framework Lessons Learned. Waiting for confirmation from OO to determine if this will be a valid discussion topic
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.